Welp it's official the worst girl is going to win. This is definitely turned into a waste of a manga. This is coming from someone whose normally a sucker for the childhood friend route. Congrats to the Uruka shippers.

Double-page supporter
Can't say I'm mad or anything, especially since the childhood friend is the one that almost always loses.
But I'll always be team Ogata, tis a sad day for our girl

Group Leader
fumino:
e2E3mDO.png

me:
ouCm6Gs.png

Double-page supporter
Haha people are angry cause fumino lost not sure why people dislike Uruka but I'm okay with her winning especially since I'm still getting over the fact that miku from quintuplets and hina from domestic girlfriend lost lol I'll take this w finally 😂

Dex-chan lover
Anyone knows what happen to missing chapters?
Even at mangaplus they didn't have it.
Are they just keeping the first 3 chapters and latest 3 chapters on their site?

Dex-chan lover
Ahh that remembered me to Shu(nisekoi) when he want to confess to his sensei

@drunkmuggle Because it hasn't been built up. It's been an after the fact flashback, to justify the decision. Any of the other girls would have been better and made more sense (except sensei, it was impossible from the start).

Group Leader
Author really wasted Fumino’s potential in this manga. It makes no sense to make her realize her feelings about 15-20 chapters before the end of the manga. I’d much more prefer to see her not realizing anything and acting just as girls’ and Nariyuki’s support. For 100+ chapters she was denying having romantic feelings for him and than the author made her realize she is in love him when we all knew Uruka’s going to win. It makes no sense

I'm ok if
Uruka win
BUT, I'm NOT ok with how it is presented to us 😕.

Wow people are complaining on how the story works, even though they're not buying any official release. Saddening for the author and his/her publisher.

Dex-chan lover
@gojinki i dunno about you but from the start, this manga has been dividing chapters to every girl. Uruka might have come out later than the first 2 but honestly, I'd say they all had fairly equal amount of presence.

Users who are viewing this thread