Group Leader
Damn I thought this guy cave right away. Looks like Endou's gonna have to torture a random civilian!

I feel like there's stuff missing from the explanation for Endou's manipulation here. He shouldn't know what color the camper Kaiji got was so why would he assume it's white?

(to be clear, I don't think the translators missed something. I just think the plan doesn't make complete sense.)

Dex-chan lover
personally I think it's weird that they're assuming Kaiji would have rented a van. They have enough money to buy one outright, isn't the natural assumption that they bought one and paid extra to keep it quiet?

Group Leader
@Pyrotrap, well, he DID get those three photos of three potential candidate campers two chapters ago, which were all white...

Dex-chan lover
@pdonk if you buy a vehicle you'd need to register it. It's unsafe to do because the black suits will immediately be able to track that down without fil, and most legit shops would be very suspicious if you dont follow their otherwise helpful assistance in doing so. If you try underground sales then the black suits cover those, too. If anything the entire camper van scenario itself is a gimmick because they're technically cars too. They should have them covered in the beginning to begin with.

@Windii But those were 3 Camper Vans that were currently being rented out from OTHER companies. There's not really any reason to connect it to this company.

Group Leader
@Pyrotrap, remember "he is not 100% certain." He's making a guess on the most common color of a camper van.

Dex-chan lover
@scoobertdoobert
i-deliberatley-entered-a-thread-full-of-things-that-i-28308860.png

Users who are viewing this thread