Double-page supporter
Regular prediction I make every chapter:

Literally everyone is going to die. Not just Muzan. Everyone will die. Either they'll all die fighting or they'll all kill themselves after realizing that they're too far gone/corrupted as demons.

Double-page supporter
Actually I can see Nezuko being the sole survivor at this point. She's almost back to human.

i still think it wont end happy
i saw in a yt comment but idk if i can trust, the mangaka said it wont have a happy ending or whatever

Fed-Kun's army
Muzan will eat Nezoku hoping to gain Sun immunity but she will be completly human at that point and probably have some kind of anti Demon immunity that will kill Muzan or make him complitly human with thousand years age and he will die

I really enjoy this series.

I can't help but wonder if the reason Tanjirou never really had a clear romantic interest is because he won't be around for it to come to fruition. Not that a story really needs a clear one, though.
I really don't see Nezuko dying in the end, since the whole journey has revolved around getting revenge and ending Muzan to save her. That said, it doesn't mean that I'm not expecting some bad stuff to happen as a red herring. When it comes to Tanjirou on the other hand, I'm not so sure. Feels like his survival could go either way.

@Sourmonkey Pretty sure this is set during the Meiji Restoration period of Japan. During the Restoration, Japan rapidly industrialized and adopted western ideas.

Finally the plot is moving. It felt like the last few chapters there was almost no progression at all.

Fed-Kun's army
@Drop You realize the pages are higher quality, and I believe the translations are better.

OMG, OMG OMG!!!!!
NEZUKO IS TURNING HUMAN WHICH IS GOOD SINCE MUZAN CAN'T USE HER, BUT SHE CAN'T HELP TANJIROU EITHER!!!!
AND THEY STILL HAVE TO HOLD HIM FOR SO LONG, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

@sucml pages higher quality than on publisher's site? where do you think scanlation groups get their raws from?

Users who are viewing this thread