Dex-chan lover
oh no nezuko is human oh wait ooh yes she is human again oh wait muzan is running towards her oh shit

This is nice and all, but i fear Nezuko arriving gonna be another problem....

Fed-Kun's army
I still say Nezuko is gonna go the Flame of Recca route: gets captured by Muzan to power himself back up, Nezuko fights from within while Tanjiro destroys him from the outside, she survives due to ???, happy end except for all the people that bit it. Hooray!

Fcking weebs crying over Nezuko gonna die !

Chill the fuck out shes not gonna die

Maybe.

@ZinkiSS I heard that author say that the series isnt gonna have a happy ending, so its impossible to say what will happen.

Nezuko only has one human eye, which is probably saying that she is most likely half conscious as a human, might take tanjiro’s tattered body into a shock and might sacrifice herself now, thanking tanjiro about taking care of her and the she will protect him now. Now this is my presumption in case anyone thinks I’m spoiling...

Me: "Haha this chapter wa less emotional than the last one..."
Dad: "Why the f you crying so dam loud"

Fed-Kun's army
I'M SO STRESSED OUT OH MY GOD???? NEZUKOOOOOOOO afdslkjdflkjfd i thought if i stopped reading for a while and then just read a bunch of chapters in a row it would be less stressful... i was wrong lmao

thank you for the update!

Fiiinally. It's been so long since Nezuko left to go after them.

Users who are viewing this thread