Aggregator gang
oh my god they are close. DO IT GUYS KILL HIM

And Nezuko is transforming back into a human, so I guess the medicine did work! Will it work for Muzan as well??

@Drop - From the very beginning, why even bring it all up anyway? If you read the comments week-to-week for series that are available on M+ you should be able to get a clear idea of why others aren't necessarily satisfied with them. It's just a preference thing. Considering M+ doesn't even show double-pages, I'd include that as a demerit to the quality of the overall experience as well.
Someone has already asked, but, what exactly was your reason for coming here if not to read?

Dex-chan lover
@Drop They got the raw straight from Japan Shounen Jump's digital release, not from Viz. And I dislike Viz's translation. Sometimes, I can't understand what is going on.

Fed-Kun's army
All i can feel is ominous feelings seeing nezuko there. Your average story would show her getting absorbed or something. Hope not!

Double-page supporter
Man dont wanna anyone else to die... but i dont know what to expect rn ;-;
Thansk for the good translation!

Dex-chan lover
@Sourmonkey @Tacred @lsxmcsl
Its somewhat weird to know in what era they are because now we see a highly industrialized city, but during the red district arc it all looked pretty medieval. Also, they are going around with katanas everywhere in the open, but during the Meiji Restoration it was banned to wield weapons. So everything is somewhat weird.

Supporter
@00nowhereman I think she's turning back into a human, so if muzan ate her to get her "power", he'd probably turn into a human too and just die.

Group Leader
@Tearsax
I thought it was Taisho (1912-1926)? since there are 'Taisho Rumors'? and maybe their 'Japan' is that katanas are banned in cities but okay in mountains and stuffs?

Fed-Kun's army
long ago, I thought Nezuko would eventually be the one to eat up Muzan and become the true final secret last boss,

but seems like we're in the real end game now

@Tearsax If you recall the train guards did try to alert the police on them once they saw that they had katanas and the trio were forced to run.

Dex-chan lover
oh boy I hope Nezuko is there for the victory, not for the defeat.

Dex-chan lover
@Tearsax The Red-light District looks that way because the government purposely keep it like that. If you go to Japan now and visit Gion, the Geisha district in Kyoto, it still looks like an old town with all people there wearing kimono. And also in this Taisho era, only the big cities were modernized. In Japan, there are a lot of old towns that look completely like they are stuck in Edo period.
You don't remember Tanjiro groups were chased by the polices because they carry katana at the start of the train arc? They weren't chased before or after that because they traveled in mountain regions where there wasn't any law enforcement there. Normal civilians wouldn't want to go to the police to report something that wasn't involved them.

Why no one is talking about how throwing swords is now Tanjori's favorite move? He does that a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread