Chapter was great as usual.
It feels like it tackled a lot of the issues people had with the past chapter too.

I would like it to move faster considering it’s a monthly manga, but well, was a well done & necessary development.

Double-page supporter
Damn wish we could of seen what jean said when annie said "what about me" so next chapter if they end up fighting floch and the yeagerists bet floch is gonna die. And I was kinda hoping when annie was talking to mikasa she would of said something like "i liked eren too"haha but I guess that wouldn't happen huh isayama should of did it just to excite eren/annie shippers 😂

Double-page supporter
I genuinely want to see the flattening, not only because it'd be a genuine case of subverted expectations, but because at this point, you'd need some major, series ruining, asspulls for anything else to happen. If this manga genuinely goes a talk-no-jutsu or Zero Requiem route (especially with Eren or Ymir), that'd be one of the worst, unfitting and most childish possible endings. Especially with Gabi seeming to be the new "hero MC".

I've never used this word before, but Yelena is based as fuck. She's the only one who seems to understand just how full of shit and hypocrisy everyone is. None of them seemed to understand or truly appreciate it though. This shit needs to end, one way or another, and not with some ridiculous fairy tale ending or avengers wannabe BS. I don't see this as much different than the Americans dropping the nukes on Japan. In this case, the extreme minority is in the "right", and this is the only way they get to live.

Aggregator gang
Well I guess it's just me, but it's getting pretty boring lately

Just flatten the earth already. Maybe have some survivors build something over there and leave an open ending.

Double-page supporter
We must all dedicate our hearts. Til next time.

Fed-Kun's army
All of this shit happening... and here i am just think.... why the hell is Gabi still alive?
Anyways my prediction is that this manga will end horribly... the stakes are way to escalated and I know author is going to pull some weak ass closure.
Remember we had flash backs for like 20+ chapters

Lux

Power Uploader
There is no way to make this ends with a peace ending without an overwhelmingly idiotic series of asspull. I understand Hanji when she says genocide is wrong, but what other options to they have? They don't know how long Eren will have the Founding power, there are a lot of doubts and uncertainty about this power, which is the only hope they have. Yes it's the only hope, even the association for protection of Subjects of Ymir rights we saw in 123 want the Eldian on the island dead jesus christ, at this point it's set in stone peace is not possible.

Anyway i still haven't lost hope, Jean rejecting the safe life in the island (we even got him daydreaming about it with family and all) for his pride as a member of the Survey Corps is a major death flag. Also Eren's complete POV hasn't still been revealed, as well as Historia's who is pregnant. The flattening ending is still possible.

I'm getting those Game of Thrones vibes from this, we could have a nice and bloody ending, but all we got was friendship, no one getting revenge, and democracy.

There is no point in stopping Eren. He will either destroy everything or he will be stopped and other people will destroy the island

Calling an "everyone gets their minds wiped asspull" right now.

No matter if eldian or not. Somehow now everyone can be affected by the mind wipe..

Dex-chan lover
Hanji still being the most awkward can't read the room character of all times

Ahh Japanese author's bad habit. They're trying too hard to write epic story and end-up became complicated shithouse when approaching ending part. Why can they just make their story simple, like just fight all the Titan and end it that way. duh...

They want to ally with the guys that wanted to eradicate all of them. Sound pretty logic.

Fed-Kun's army
Alright, this chapter is better. It was so jarring how the previous chapter went and how some people thought it was the best thing ever.
It was like those people think they are reading some Disney princess cartoon. SnK has always been pretty realistic. this chapter is a slap across the face of those people and coming back to form.
Realism and good writing >>>>> shitty writing to force a good message

EDIT: with that said while Hanji is morally right she still didnt offer a solution to the situation. but that weight is on the character. Jean and - cant believe im writing this - Yelena were far more reasonable and given further attention. Hanji literally became emotional in order to defend her position. Eren was right in getting angry at her inaction in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread