Dex-chan lover
Chad horse, a true stallion

dk5nYBE.png

Double-page supporter
Fuck Gabi. No matter how much she grovels, there's no redemption for murdering the best girl.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting chapter. Their need to stop Eren after he decided to go full retard is the glue that holds them together.

@RC1138Boss OK retard, what would you have done in a situation where literally EVERYONE wants you either dead or sterilized? talk them down? LMAO

This chapter was better than the last but I'm really hating how Jean can go from beating the shit out of Reiner to resolving it at the flip of a page. This has happened with many things in the recent chapters such as with Connie and his mother. I do believe in Isayama that he will end this well but I have been getting a bit worried.

Dex-chan lover
@Mooshy Jean didn't "resolve" anything, he just knows there's more at stake right now than how much he wants to murder Reiner.

Aggregator gang
im still hoping for a flattening ending, but it was very nice watching them talk about it and recognicing why they would want to stop eren knowing that everyone there has killed someone on the other side

This is so stupid... When the author started doing crack way back at the end of the basement arc, I started to doubt this series would end well, but now? This is just stupid.
NO ONE in their right mind would help someone that wants them dead! NO ONE! This is the most basic human survival instinct: when someone threatens your life, you kill them dead. There's no honor, there's no class, there's no feeling nor any reason, there is nothing, it's pure survival instinct, yet these morons argue that genocide is wrong and therefore they should die instead... WTF????? It's either genocide on them or you, chose carefully, now, because you CAN'T MAKE THAT CHOICE AGAIN...

Really hope Jeager stomp these morons flat onto the ground, they're already braindead anyway.

Edit: @ciera Reiner has the thickest plot armor known in this universe, not a single character in the whole history of mankind writings have survived so much bs.

Fed-Kun's army
Great chapter! Isayama seems to have resolved a majority of the issues that I had with the previous chapters. They are working together under the guise of a "temporary truce" due to the group's conflicting ideologies. They don't all completely trust eachother but have decided to work towards this goal FOR NOW. I also wonder how that Yelena revelation will play into future plot points. I also strongly believe that Eren will NOT be stopped. Once again, Great Chapter and I can't wait until the next one!

i cant imagine any way how they will stop eren. Eren have all wall titans, ymir on his side, and future reading. Even if you have only one of those its already OP. And with ymir on his side i wonder 9 titans still can transform, chart titans already transformed so maybe she is exception.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga went from shounen to seinen to shounen again..
I do understand why people so mad about the plot BUT try putting yourself at the Armin and Mikasa's shoes. Would you rather see your friend or your family massacre the entire world? That's the whole point of this chapter! Hange already said it clearly. Jean also said it, it's not like they finally forgive each other. They just don't want Eren to become a mass murderer more than he already did.

Users who are viewing this thread