Double-page supporter
Wait, I'm dumb, can someone explain to me why our dear scanlators are bothering to do the KKJ chapters?

Double-page supporter
@OraOraApril19 Looks like they're doing style and TL edits to improve the quality and just catching up to the chapters that they've collaborated on for consistency for future readers.

Finally caught up! Haha
BTW does kkj what I think it is? It just popped kkj is 🍆? Hahaha

Power Uploader
@OraOraApril19 What @NamelessSoldier said! We're rephrasing the words to hopefully provide further context.

Originally the chapters were released for speed over quality, since there was a demand for more chapters, but after the release there was an outcry for them to be reworded/SFX translated, so that's what we're doing, as well as Redraws. Don't worry, though—we'll be catching up to where we were before in 2 days as we release 26 & 27, and then we'll release 29-31!

30 & 31 are almost done, but we're a bit stalled as people are busy, so it's sort of a crunch time for us! Hopefully we'll have 30 done in time, though, to keep the daily chapters going. If we don't… we won't be releasing 30 & 31 out of order, even though we'll probably have those ready ahead of time. …And then after that, we hope to be able to take our time and spend more time on our other projects, as we wait for the later chapters to become free.

Edit: It's also worth noting that for those that want to read quickly, instead of regarding quality, there are some groups not on mangadex that are translating through I think chapter 31? However, they are using a heavily watermarked version which is against mangadex rules, which is why it can't be uploaded there. I know there's at least one version on mangago, but a quick google should answer that.

Edit 2: I did the google, and there's a really good group and translation, too, that did it without the watermarks! They didn't do redraws, but that's to be expected. Sadly, their last post was on February 5, and because of the lack of credits (I just see it reposted on aggregator sites) we can't contact them… I have to admit that's a little depressing, that we—or at least, I—didn't see them earlier, but they haven't updated since then so I guess it's fine. I'm tempted to upload them on here, but I don't … I can't really ask for their permission since I can't find their original site.

Edit 3: I suppose I'll wait until we upload our version (that way ours at least gets noticed…hopefully… Which will give them a chance for the original group to upload it under their name, and get that credit they deserve. If they do, I hope everyone won't be mad; they had done the chapters earlier than us, after all.

We, or at least I, (the groupchat's not responding, so I can't ask them,) had only been under the impression that there hadn't been any releases of the later chapters.It does look as though they dropped it before we picked it up, as our first release was a little over a month ago.

So, it's good to know that we didn't cause them to stop, or anything. Still, hope they'll feel comfortable enough to get that credit for those wonderful chapters they deserve. I'm tempted to not release those chapters, since theirs was that good, but we're already so far into the process that it wouldn't make sense not to. Meanwhile, I hope you enjoy our versions!

(I suppose this also puts a new perspective to the people prodding us to continue ASAP; either they didn't know there were other versions, like me, or they did and were rushing us anyway. Also means we didn't have to grind the past two weeks. Well, whatever.)

MAS, thank you for doing the God's work. The reword and cleanup is so wonderful! And it's okay if you have to delay, too; we've gotten our speedy translations somewhere else, but that doesn't mean we won't reread these wonderfully HQ chapters, you know!

This chapter was still weird (take off those damn gloves Claude!!!) But the rewording made it less akward for me
Thank you for continuing with all thw hard work!

Double-page supporter
Thanks for translating the SFX guys! Really appreciate it

Ivona burrito is the best. Also he sleeps in slacks, a let, button down, and gloves. He’s very formal. And like they dressed her up for their first wedding night but if anything he’s dressed up to go out lol. But I love them so cute.

Dex-chan lover
@calvitre

Thanks for the new chapter :)
I'm quite enjoying re-reading the last few chapters since ~18 anyway since I'm quite enjoying it, especially with such a clean translation

Dex-chan lover
Oh my word, the little Ivona cocoon was adorable. I don't even mind anything else. This chapter was wholesome and she was a wholesome blanket burrito.

Oh my god LOL
That wedding night was kind of expected - it's a nice change from all of the dominant MLs who prefer to force themselves on their mcs.
What I didn't expect was for her to be Big Spoon tho HAHAH!

Users who are viewing this thread