Fed-Kun's army
There's a lot to unpack here.
It seems sensei is a psycho after all, just one who likes animals.
And it seems like the mikos might be targeting Mieruko now that her 3 chances are up.

Well! Glad that the issue of the real cat killer has been wrapped up. Good thing it wasn't Zen's veterinarian friend like some readers speculated.

I really like the panel on page 15, as a callback to Zen's first appearance.

One day Julia is going to run her mouth in front of a ghost and get fucked up. Calling it.

Guys guys slow down.
Last time we though sensei was a cat murder and it wasnt. Im not believing he is an actual murder unless proved otherwise.
And that is assuming sensei has some sort of plot in future chapters. That I dont think he will, sadly.

Double-page supporter
While sensei may not have killed the man, I think it's interesting that the possibility that we weren't wrong (he psychopath) is there. We have to remember that he's a child from an abusive and neglectful house whose mother continued to haunt him through adulthood.

He may not be all that okay in the head.

Could the mom had been the thing that kept zens killing impulse in check. That's why she says dont look even though no one can hear her? I'm probably over thinking it but I love the speculation of it lol

Aggregator gang
@TheAmazingNil
I'm not against the idea that this arc is written quite gimmicky, like, the author is trying quite hard for all the plot twists. But saying it's clumsy writing is quite harsh, I mean it's not great, but not that bad. And what are those "bunch of plot holes" that you are talking about??? I know using the term "clumsy writing" and "plot hole" make you seem like an intellectual but do you really have any idea what you're talking about?

Just like the author trying too hard to be M. Night Shyamalan, all that talk about writing make it seem like you are trying equally hard to sound like a professional film critic, lol

Looks like it's Miko's turn to pay her debts...the spirits have a) taken care of the creepy thing following Hana around, and b) "helped her out" 3 times. Wonder what they want her to do given that she's offered to do "anything" 😥

Also, sensei clearly hasn't been redeemed yet either - author never clarified why he threw out his neighbours stew nor why he had blood on his hand (and now this missing guy, yikes!)

Fed-Kun's army
Nice chapter 👍🏻
The sensei is actually the catman, bring revenge to cat abuser 😂

@Sandpaper

I think the blood was from the cat giving birth. It showed the vet passing by the landlord while she was bringing the stew.
And maybe he just didn't like the stew. I think that might have been a red-herring to make the teacher look more guilty and didn't actually have a deeper meaning.

Rtd

Well that's a relief. Sensei isn't a cat murderer, just a regular old human murderer.

@CainF
Hahaha I completely missed that with the cat giving birth and the vet/childhood friend. Stew part could definitely just be a dick move on his part but I still hope there's some sinsiter side to him we haven't seen :)

Dex-chan lover
Now he can finally be a murderer without the pressure of his mom...A MURDERER FOR JUSTICE!

Users who are viewing this thread