Dex-chan lover
Cloning story plot route confirmed.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm really looking forward to seeing legal Karla and how she's developed her bombshell of a body.

Dex-chan lover
@Kathartes Good point. If they haven't cloned him yet, something might be up about his biology that makes cloning him not be possible or a good idea.

Ohma is so much better as a protagonist than Ryuki. Difference between them or Koga is that Ohma is an absolute giga CHAD. Remember how Kazuo reacted when they first met? I, for one, am happy he is back.

So it is confirmed now what we guessed: that the people who have been insisting on cloning since a dozen chapters ago are the same trolls who were reading the raws on Asura and trolling us with Kuroki. Some people do not change, unfortunately.

@eureur no, it is a Wu. He appeared before already.

@xpehbam Doubt it, with that broccoli haircut, even though Yamashita was never shown trying to recruit him. Still, it would be hilarious.

@Garnt69 We know four already which have appeared till now.

@monkey123 if this were any other shounen comic out there, i would bet anything about them wanting to clone their dying master body and mind, and Meguro and Ryuki being the test samples at cloning anyone.

So that one theory on reddit about the Worm creating many clones of Ohma from The Inside is on to something.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123
I just assume that'll be explained later or we're adding these guys to the list of stupid villains that Kevin the Villain Assistant will have to work with

Ryuki's story now becomes tragic, and it also makes me think about what if Ohma was an escaped clone project, or if they intentionally let Ohma live there to test if only the "inside" experience could polish one into being a Tiger Vessel? Some questions pop out now.

Dex-chan lover
things are so good now

i cant wait to see the reactions of the others seeing ohma alive

as for the cloning thing im not surprised in the least i mean thats the only thing that would make the most sense imo

anyway looking forward to the next ch and hopefully this get an anime soon

Ctz1Krf

Same energy

@monkey123 wasn't it stated that he wasn't as good as the original though?

Edit: I read back up on it and the Purgatory boss said the faked used another type of similar style.

Users who are viewing this thread