Dex-chan lover
Author needs to write a side story chapter.
Author rips a day in a spa page from diary, puts fantasy flavor as intro and outro.
Side story complete.

Also those empty roads. Not even the isekai is safe from the virus.

Dex-chan lover
Mira is too adorable lo/ I think I've said this before but I wouldn't mind more chapters like this, the world and it's saving can wait

Dex-chan lover
A proper nordic sauna experience is throwing water on the stove to get a good sweat going.
There are some bizarre customs in other countries where people just linger in lukewarm rooms, someone fans air at you (wtf), or there's some stove dictator deciding how much water is used. Utter nonsense I tell you.

Contributor
That sandwich sounds absolutely delightful. I want one too.

Dex-chan lover
In what way does thinking of travelling as a road trip make it any more engaging? Road trips are entirely boring, too! Any kind of travel is. If you just wanted to try different foods and visit a spa, you should just teleport directly to them instead!!

@Bootybug somehow saunas always end up having someone pour beer on the rocks too. Smells horrible. But I guess it is a tradition, at least when drinking with friends in the sauna.

Dammit, now I'm hungry but the place where I live is locked down so I can't go out to get foooooood nooooooooooooo

Dex-chan lover
How did they acquire bananas in that random, little town? A banana is a far more southern plant than the surrounding of that town seemed to indicate. It looked like the temperate zone, and not even the most southern part of it.

Quite the memorable chapter: vroom vroom, jingle jingle, shake shake shake, squeeze squeeze, chomp, slurrrp, wow, slurrrrrrrp, hoo hoo, myum myum, steeeaaam, tremble tremble tremble.

Users who are viewing this thread