Damn it, so he's finally dusting away?

@Skorneful
4 chapters?!!? That's a very long goodbye there 😂 well seeing for how many chapters this fight went on, I guess a 4-Chapter goodbye is necessary? LOL

Dex-chan lover
Damn this scene is gonna be fucking surreal in the anime
The sheer helplessness and desperation on display here everyone is on their last leg in a final pathetic struggle it looks like a comedy skit with muzan straight up turning into a big crying baby

@Newholder what the fuck do you mean? they straight up showed us how he became a demon did you not read the manga????

@NamelessSoldier nah i have no doubt in my mind that this is the end the author could have easily made this shit a 600 chapter adventure but they didnt so i doubt that they will just throw the pacing out the window and just repeat everything again in "season 2"

please die and give a good ending arc... no clone, no seed, no evil twin somewhere to start over again.

Lmao, they made the flesh baby just to end the fight um chapter 200😂 (the fight was freaking beautiful tho)

@Hawlyer I doubt Muzan survives. I mean, we already have a sad ending since most of the mais characters died/is dying (and I feel like Tanjirou is going to die as well).

I'm willing to bet that several of the characters are probably going to die of bloodloss or from their injuries.

Dex-chan lover
This can't be the end of Muzan... Tanjirou has yet to pull off the 13th Breath of the Sun technique.
He was in the middle of discovering it.

Contributor
Muzan reminds me of Naraku (Inuyasha) with his absolute refusal to just freaking die already

Double-page supporter
@Phaaze I don't think there is a 13th form. The 13th form is just using the other 12 continuously so they are connected and become a dance.

Fed-Kun's army
That's not how chains work.
It breaks at the weakest link, which wouldn't be three of them D:
Granted it was done for dramatic effect but it had the reverse effect for me

>Chapter ~130-136
Oh man, this is such a sweet training arc. Can't wait until the next fight arc!

>Chapter ~136-145
Hoooooly shiiiit! This has been the coolest introduction to a fighting arc yet! These upper moons are real badasses!

>Chapter ~145-155
Shit is getting intense! I wonder how is all going to wrap up!

>Chapter ~155-165
Woah, I wonder if the author is going for Muzan and is going to end this series with the arc?

>Chapter ~165-175
Heh, this arc is really long now. Wonder when the author is going to wrap it up?

>Chapter ~175-185
Seriously? This arc has been like a third of the goddamn series. Some of these developments don't even make sense.

>Chapter ~185-195
Fucking planet namek was in that goddamn mansion. That's it. I'm out.

~Chapter ~195-now
Still ongoing, eh?

10 pages of hinokami kagura as a grand finale would be really good here.
but the describe of Tanjiro's state it's prolly never gonna happen.

Users who are viewing this thread