Double-page supporter
All those who notice the Akira references please be proud. I wonder if Tanjirou will die, if so this will be an epic manga.

And I can only think in all those anime only that were shicked by the spider mountain arc, they'll be shitting their pants when they watch this.

Damn, first an eye, now an arm... I don't think our boy Tanjirou is gonna pull through this alive.

I get the feeling Muzan will be all but dead when all of a sudden Nezuko will appear, and some more drama will ensue. It'll only be in order to save her that the 13th form will finally appear, but with Tanjirou's accumulated damage it will come at a cost. I still can't tell if he survives or not (kind of hope he will) but I know his sword days will probably be behind him -- not that he'd need them.

Group Leader
It's gonna go: Nezuko arrives, Muzan tries to assimilate him but fails because Nezuko became human, some Muzan backstory etc, Demon slayer happy ending.

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh I'm not even happy that they finally got him, all I want is for either this arc or the manga to end. I have been tired of it since like 20-30 chapters ago.

Fed-Kun's army
@throughstars I mean, yeah. I still like the manga, and I reached this far. But like I said, it has grown stale.

They have been fighting against Muzan since around chapter 180, and the story hasn't progress at all since the death of Moon Upper One. I mean yeah we got some flashbacks here and there but nothing too great. The suspension of them fighting against Muzan, sacrificing their bodies and life to get rid of this evil... kinda fade off after it was stretched for so long and there were so many bullshit plot devices that all I can hope is for this arc to finally end as soon as possible.

Is almost on the level of the "5 minutes until explosion" in planet Namek, the Soccer fields in Captain Tsubasa, or the infamous "Kyoun-kun, Denwa!".

This manga always had pacing issues and Muzan isn't the first battle that dragged on and on and on. Just enjoy it for what it is, you should never have been under the delusion that this was some sort of masterpiece.

@Vidashall I'm guessing your just impatient. Wouldn't it be better to take some breather and comeback after 4 months? Here you wouldn't notice the pacing at all.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh
I think the twist will be that the sister will show up and get devoured so our guy won't fear the sun anymore, still got killed by MC.
Also the fact that this villain didn't dig a hole to run away from the start is just weird.
Tho I never think this is masterpiece, so it's ok.

@ngkn92 how would that even work? they aren't playing minecraft, Muzan can't just dig 3 blocks down and cover his head until it is night again.

Looks like it’s gonna end soon. Man I wish they added more arcs I really feel like they rushed this fight. They could’ve fleshed out the story more.

Of course they’re gonna have spinoffs but it can’t beat the original. Still a wonderful read!

Dex-chan lover
@JeanKB
He is a monster, with ~8 tentacel arms that wreck building, a shock wave ability, also he can shrink himself.
He can dig 2km into the ground and I doubt our swordmen can follow him.

The whole mess here happened because he thinks he is untouchable, which is understandable, I guess.
But then, our villain knew, our swordmen want to stall time to sun rise, and somehow willingly stand there fighting.
This whole arc is quack.

Users who are viewing this thread