Thanks you so much for continuing with this series. Your translation makes much more sense and, for me, it is worth waiting for your releases.

Thanks for the chapter! We don’t deserve Magnificent Aurora team but I love y’all

They are such a power couple!!! And her beasts are so beautiful!
Thank you so much for the translation nd the quality I am always waiting and rooting for you

Dex-chan lover
That last attack did what? How did they get outside? I thought they ware underground, well whatever I guess, lets just say they time skipped a bit.

Group Leader
That’s literally a power couple, thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
I love how they compliment each other's skills. Both so strong, so cool!

Yeah, Magnificent Aurora Scans definitely has the better translation. Thanks and keep up the good work!

Dex-chan lover
I like that big ass credit page it's easy to read and doesn't have a bunch of image clutter

I like that they seem to be at a similar level in terms of their strength and can work off one another well. As others have said, they're a literal power couple! lol

Thanks for the translation. It does usually flow better in comparison but I can't help but be concerned when there are such big differences between versions, like how Ivona says it's too late to help the children (yet she still managed to summon a second beast to release them before the Knight did anything remotely useful)

Or how after Ivona captured the auction head, he says "what's going on?" but the bubble seems to point to the duke (plus he has his mouth open in that panel)

It's not a big deal as long as it doesn't affect actual plot-related bubbles, though, it's just me nitpicking a bit

Group Leader
@Raikuha Thanks for pointing that out! For the first bit, she means she can't do anything personally right then, as she couldn't reach them. And her magical beast would probably do more harm than good if it had tried to help directly. I tried to rephrase it so that it would be obvious, though. The second one is my fault as the QC, for misreading. They should both be fixed now! Sorry, and thank you. <3

Aggregator gang
And now we see why the Duke was willing to bid so lavishly: he wasn't planning on paying a single coin of it.

Users who are viewing this thread