@Purplelibraryguy "I did not realize Tatsumaki was quite that powerful. We're getting into significant departures from the original version."

I don't see much difference from a power scaling of Tatsumaki from the original and current
, literally she's been unstoppable in both versions for the most part, even ripping the monster association out of the underground to ground level.

This art is beyond masterpiece category already, i mean look how detailed it was, also those biggie tiddies are superb

Aggregator gang
It would be nice if Onepunch Man got sick of being buried punched straight up and anticlimactically killed the big boss and ended this story arc in the next chapter. Not that I don't love this manga but we have been on the same story arch more than two years now so...

Dex-chan lover
When you realize that the monster headquarters was directly under Saitama's house, yet actual strong monsters are almost an urban legend in city Z where his house is, lol.

Dex-chan lover
What I want to know is what is that gigantic structure under the ground. It's way too large to be made by humans, but monsters aren't really builders.

Dex-chan lover
@OniBarubary I guess it's a lot closer than I remembered. What kind of shocked me into "This feels really different" territory was when she saved Mr. Pig God, who was apparently in the process of losing to Gums. In the original he totally ate that thing. I'm a Pig God fan, so it threw me off.

Are we in Persona 3?

Because faking Tartarus appeared out of nowhere.

Also, I have now it from a long time, but Murata is flexing on us again with the amazing drawing.

Dex-chan lover
I guess, I'm the only one who dont like the route murata's (or ONE's) going for. Everything is a bit too awkward. eh whatever...

@Blaze_Rod It was the domain of the Mole Men, I think, that Saitama killed the king of a long time back. You see their corpses at some point in this arc.

Users who are viewing this thread