Dex-chan lover
@tailor31415 Tanjiro died 1-2 minutes ago at most ago , so even if he just "died" most of his cells arent yet. Human brain can survive about 6 minutes before it starts dieing for real

Dex-chan lover
I really hope this isn't editors/publishers pushing for continuation. I don't want this manga to go the way Bleach did.

Fed-Kun's army
Series just got rebooted another 200 chapters!! Its now flipped. Nezuko is now gonna wander around with a demon Tanjirou ahaha

well we have 2 chairs:

Tanjiro is successfully killed and manga ends
or
Tanjiro escapes and manga continues

honestly speaking a want to see both, but we all know that there should be only one...

Double-page supporter
Muzan, you forgot one thing...

Nezuko was able to suppress her demon instincts and live with humanity. Tanjirou has the same blood (and arguably the same will). He'll accept your power and use it for good rather than evil.

Rather than inheriting your will and power, hell just inherit your power and use it for his own wish.

Dex-chan lover
@Clooud You're totally kidding but I legit feel like they're going to have a brief period when Nezuko does in fact do something kind of like that.

Aggregator gang
@liquid_mizu Mind telling me in which chapter it was stated this? I don't recall Tanjiro or the story for that matter, ever going out their way to point out how their family had a oh-so-special kind of blood. If anything the only one stated as having "special" blood was the eldest Shinazugawa and that one kid Zenitsu helps when they all get stuck in the haunted house of hell. These were specifically addressed as "marechi", but I don't think is Tanjiro's and Nezuko's case or if it was, again, in which part of the story it was stated?

knowing the absurd manga sales, we know they won't end it here.

but, evil tanjirou, wew, I think this will makes fujo crazy and edgy boi go full chuuni.

Group Leader
is this one of those "if your sister can do it why can't you" moments

muzan is an asian mom now

At this point, I only want to see despair.
Something along those lines:

Tanjiro kills what's left of the demon corps, Inosuke, Giyu, etc. They were the only person who had the slightest chance to defeat him, but now, nobody can.
Not even the sun, which he conquered. In the last page, we would see him walk away, with the sun above him walking away with a small text (like in chapters ending) saying something like this "Now that he has conquered the sun, and the demon corps are annilihated, who will stop him ?"

Of course, there's still Nezuko (family power), the fact that she could live "like a human" as a demon (implying Tanjiro could too), and his friends (power of the friendship)
But this sounds fucking cringe, I want to see them dead. That's what I would call a fucking great manga ending

Users who are viewing this thread