Dex-chan lover
@simo796
Got me there. Reread it says tamayo already made 3, with hers being her own as you mentioned. Still feels a bit conveniently flashbacked. Im no writer though so i guess i cant complain any further than that.

I just want to know, why can't Muzan just fucking die already???

PS: I was really hoping that Tanjiro died at the end of the battle it would have made for a much more satisfying ending. If he manages to return after the injection of the "medicine" then fuck it. Although that weird ass bijuu form was already too much to begin with, what the hell happen to this series xD

PSS: If Tanjiro survives then author better save my boy Iguro too, that guy show up at the end and stole the spotlight from everyone.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger
Yes, yes, I know you can use TV Tropes, what of it?
The fact that he's already passed out once means he has his limits, as do all people. Again, he's not some superhuman. Determinators have their limits, mate.

Frankly, we all know how this is going to end, so why are you getting so obtuse?

Group Leader
...He was about to shoot a fucking tailed beast ball? This annoys me. I've been mildly annoyed for the past few dozen chapters, but this is just baffling. Why? Body transformation is understandable because supernatural vampire demons, but shooting a freaking energy bomb from your mouth?

This is so sad!!!! Nezuko thank god your finally getting screen-time. Everyone’s trying so desperately to save Tanjiro. 😭

@XionXD
Muzan already dead, the new demon lord is Tanjirou, Muzan only turned him into a demon, not trying to revive himself

Daamn my boy Tanjirou got himself a nice little Kagune. He's sure gonna be qualify as a SSS rated ghoul. :')

Aggregator gang
Come on, another potion, and more importantly,a fucking bijuu ball? And supposedly turning him back after like two chapters? Really?

I really like this manga but Jesus fucking Christ man, this is kinda ridiculous.

@Dijon
ah of course, the energy ball is the last straw. The lightning shot out by Kaigaku, the weird crescent moon slashes of UM1, and the magic arrow demon were fine but this is where we put our feet down apparently.

Both girls who worked with the poisons were sacrificed for it to work well and now we have this miracle medicine in a flu shot that will save tanjiro's ass.
And how convenient for her to have just this one saved just in case we have to save someone.

Users who are viewing this thread