Can this chad called "Senpai" netorare'd his own GYM instructor's wife ? finds out in the next episode of Bragon Dall J

Dex-chan lover
"I want to plunge my face into this fluffy hair pussy and pet it."
"I-I-I-t's not that hairy, Sakurai-kun!"

Isn't it interesting that these misunderstandings point to how lewd Uzaki-chan's mom is unconsciously?

This retarded sniper is going for his third go at it, first nagato then anjou-san. MD have to implement something where blocked people don't show up in chapter lists similar to blocking a group for all the cowards who snipe under no group.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel that Touko's horniness is causing all of this misunderstanding here....

Group Leader
Heya guys.... I'm the one who scanlated this chapter. I just want to clear the air a bit, This is just something fun I did out of boredom, It is definitely wasn't my intention to snipe Orchescans, and also I will not work on this regularly. RobbStoneVA was just posting this here on my behalf, since I don't have an account here, and didn't know how to post it. In fact I only commented now because I only made my account 24 hours ago. He also reassured me that Orchescans were cool about the whole thing.

To be honest I wasn't expecting this to be uploaded into any manga reader website, I originally just uploaded them to IMGUR, with the intent of sharing it with r/UzakiChan subreddit, and maybe r/Manga, but Robb offered to help upload them here, and I thought, yea why not.

Anyway, sorry for the poor quality. I tried my best to give accurate translation, given my poor command of Japanese, but if I get some of them horrendously wrong, then I sincerely apologize. Part of the reason I am translating this is also to practice my Japanese reading ability. I also echoed most of your sentiment, I am also giddily awaiting orchescans' translation, just to see how accurate (or off the mark) my translation was. This is actually my first time ever translating written Japanese to written English, and also my first time using Photoshop in more than a decade, so yea... I understand if it is shit.

if you actually enjoyed it, I am thankful. Thanks as well for the constructive criticism. If you hated this, then I guess I am sorry for that.

Also, Based on all your inputs, and after rereading my works again, I did some fixes to this release that you can find here: https://imgur.com/a/TeDqtK3. Typesetting still shit, but at least I tried to make some phrases flows better. Biggest changes are in page 6, which was also the page that gave me the most headache, but now I hope it'll be easier to digest. I took some creative license with my translation, the biggest of them all is also in page 6 where I omitted some of what the owner is saying. in the last bubble it should have been something like, "Pay no mind. Whatever it is, it should take care of itself on its own", but I changed it to, "Leave her be. It's better if we don't interfere." The original intent is implied rather than stated explicitly, simply because I felt this is more natural and funnier.

Thanks to @robbstoneva for uploading this, and also for valiantly defending my honor in the comment section.

Cheers.

PS: As I said, I wasn't sniping this series from orchescans, and won't be doing this regularly. Just doing this chapter made me realize how hard scanlating really is. But if I ever pick up any series, it will probably Baby Steps, I always wanted to try translating it backward from the ending, until it meet up with whatever chapter the current scanlator reached. I'm not saying I would do it, but if I ever giving this scanlating thing an actual shot, it will probably be that series.

TLDR: This is not a snipe. If you like this, thanks, if you hated this, I'm sorry. I made fix, the link is above.

So many of you jumping the gun to point fingers instead of exercising patience and tact.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@lolipedofin posted:

Anyway, sorry for the poor quality. I tried my best to give accurate translation, given my poor command of Japanese, but if I get some of them horrendously wrong, then I sincerely apologize. Part of the reason I am translating this is also to practice my Japanese reading ability.
If you don't mind, I'd suggest practicing your English skills. Both creative writing and, well, grammar. Lines like "if nothing begun yet until now, then from here on out [...]" are not an issue with your ability to read Japanese.

Group Leader
@Teasday I did clarify some linguistic/grammatical errors today for him. Also some general formatting things and typesetting rules of thumb. Here's hoping with some casual practice he'll improve

Contributor
I’m just worried about the possibility that Orchesc/a/ns might drop the series over this.

Group Leader
@Teasday I will openly admit my lack Japanese skill, typesetting, and translation ability,and accept any rebuke or criticism for that.
But I will not sit back and silently listen to my English skill being trashed. Its's the one thing I am proud of, I am capable of speaking and writing at native's level (Listening not so good, I still need english subtitle to watch english movies, but even movies in my native Indonesian, I would prefer if they have Indonesian subtitle, so maybe I just have shit ears.). My Canadian high school teacher even once told me, "<name omitted>, Your english is really good, eh. It's actually better than most Americans, eh."
So no, you take that back about my English!

That said, that phrase you pointed out was in fact klunky as fuck. If I'm writing something on my own, I would have never ever write a phrase like that. It's just the nature of my translation and the fact I still sucked at it. I re-read it though, and after it gave me goosebumps, I rewrote it to make it better. It is actually among the fix in the imgur link in my original comment. Do check that out, and tell me what do you think about the change.

Group Leader
@Koni I just hopped into their discord channel last night to clear the air. And they are very amiable and understand that I had no bad intention with what I did. It helped that @robbstoneva was already there and pre-cleared the air for me.

There is no need to worry, They will still release their chapter 50. At that time, this one will most probably be deleted.

Users who are viewing this thread