Double-page supporter
Yuri just is always so sex related huh. I don't usually read this stuff but the rare ones I have are.

Dex-chan lover
@penmore Yeah, but I think Adachi and Shimamura still edges this out as the most disastrous "disaster lesbians" story.

Both are pretty great, too.

Double-page supporter
Overall quality has improved a lot, so thank you for your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
“I didn’t know you were so worried about me”

MAYBE because she didn’t pay any attention to her friend, not seeing any of the tentatives that she made to talk to her? And she always treated her friend coldly / ignored her?

Seriously, I can’t see how someone still believes that the problem between them is the friend’s behaviour

Fed-Kun's army
The new font makes it look much nicer. And don't worry about "usual" releases, as long as you do it we'll be happy. Waiting a few extra days isn't an issue.

Dex-chan lover
That was so rapey, not only she’s trying to force her feelings on Aya but also her body? that’s just wrong and selfish, in the end she just wants to get some coochie lol.

Also hello translator! since we know the spanish-eng translation isn’t the best, have you guys considered editing using the translations done on /u/? someone there has translated all the chapters from japanese to english, I don’t know if they have got an editor yet though.

Dex-chan lover
@nims Yes! I don't know if we're supposed to feel sorry for the friend but she was way out of line, and I'm glad Aya stopped her!

Dex-chan lover
@YuriGoddess /u/ is the yuri board on 4chan, someone has been posting the scripts in the translation thread, idk if they have got an editor since nothing has been published yet. Though before using scripts you’d have to speak with the anon there, idk how the whole credit thing works

here’s the link https://boards.4chan.org/u/thread/3122432

Group Leader
@nims ye, at first I feel sorry for her cuz Aya treated her like they weren't even friends, but now that she tried to force Aya with her feeling and tried to do her, uh-uh.

Dex-chan lover
Damn of all this time I'm rooting for the childhood friend. After this I don't know what to feel anymore.I didn't expect aya is capable of stopping someone who harassed her.I mean of all the things that sensei did to her. I thought she's the kind of girl who just go with flow.
Well it just simply shows whom she preferred to do it with. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lets see if she will pull a hanabi (scums wish) decision.why do I feel that she's not going to end up anyone. Like she will just develop and grow as a character.I hope flowerchild planned something good with this poor little lesbians and pull off a decent ending.

Thank you so much for the translations.

😭 thanks so much for another chapter.
I desperately just want to know what happens.

Use the key aya damnit

Group Leader
@YuriGoddess
Are you still translating from Spanish? If so, then the scans you have been translating from has a ton of basic mistakes. For example, in page 4, Haruki doesn't say "I dislike you? Because being with you makes me uncomfortable." She says something like "Don't do this to me, Aya. I don't want to drift apart from you," and that's just the tip of the iceberg. I really appreciate you trying to get more people to read this, but maybe a Spanish-English TL might be a bit too detached from the original message of the manga.

I've been translating this thing from the start over at 4chan's /u/ translation thread, so if everyone can wait for a bit for the typesetting to be finished, we'll try to fix the mistakes from the previous releases. I've already translated up to chapter 11 and the volume extras as well, but they still need to be typeset and QC'd.

@afkeroge OOOO it's you! just when i thought i had no way of contacting you or anything
nims from the comments here gave me a link to your pastebin, but apparently i can't message you without this pro thing

but yeah it'd be awesome if i could use your translations /'^'/ though i don't know if permission is all it takes and all
because maybe you'd want something back /._./ but i'm broke /._./

..and yeah japanese - spanish - english is really unreliable huh lol

edit#3now: oh wait you were already working on typesetting XD nevermind then, i'll leave yall to it

Users who are viewing this thread