@EminentLine Yeah, nah mate, don't forget that Gao is basically amalgam of goat boxers in history on steroids, lightning bruiser. You can be best p2p fighter in the world, but in the end Heavyweight is the king. Just imagine Mayweather trying to fight Ali.

I love that no one can spoiler anything now since we don't have Vietnamese raw with us. Fuck those assholes, ruin my enjoyment of Kengan Ashura.

Dex-chan lover
in this manga , i guess the chinese guys on purgatory team are automatically bad guys , lol , because they are probably from the evil Worm gang .

and 100,000 people are in a small stadium , and they are from different countries : japan , china , germany , mexico , south africa , thailand , USA , ... this is how the corona virus spread , people . please stay home in your countries , lol .

page 5 : okubo naoya is an "attention ho" ? lol ,
(derogatory, vulgar, idiomatic) An individual that routinely solicits attention through inappropriate tactics and provocation.
(rare, vulgar) To seek attention through inappropriate means or to an excessive degree.

Dex-chan lover
Im sad about not seeing mutaba fight again but i guess hes right that its too constricting

Dex-chan lover
page 7 :
muteba : for my rewards , i want good wines and good wife-s , lol pun .

if i were yamashita , i would just send 1 of the trouble-makers to fight 1st , either kure or justice police , at least then everyone can enjoy some peace and quiet .

i guess in the 2 matches of kure and justice police , they will kill their opponents , and the penalties are the wins go to purgatory side .

boxer vs boxer , this is kind of boring , because boxers are jobbers in fighting manga-s , lol , and the boxing style is so standard and plain , i want to see some secret , complex techniques .

Dex-chan lover
So is there a Saber-Lancer bromance between Muteba and Tomari? He sure seems to like her but neither has ever come close to hitting on the other.

Fed-Kun's army
Fuckkkkkkk Gaolang was one of the favorite fights from Ashura. I'm not ready for him to go first. Seeing a toned mexican is hype as fuck though, Latin America has been holding up boxing for decades.

Fed-Kun's army
Something I'm expecting Purgatory fighters to do, is play by the rules. And I don't mean be fair sports, but that they'll exploit them because Kengan fighters are used to none of them. Ring outs and non-lethality sounds like complete disadvantages for the Kengan fighters.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that they said Gaolang is going to win for sure seems like a heavy foreshadowing he is going to lose, but I believe he is to awesome to lose just from that.

Users who are viewing this thread