Raian though. Sidenote, you can't tell me Yumigahama isn't based on Fabricio Werdum's troll face. Not just his design, but his entire being.

Was late last time but calling it, Fei Wangfang is the tiger vessal from ch 34. Looked like an ohma clone in a wig in prev chaper

Dex-chan lover
Muteba is back. This is gonna be great. Hope the big twist will come during the tournament.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure for plot reasons

gao lang will lose cause they need to go dun dun dun they are actually powerful plot thingy, but the rest of the fights will be mostly unknown besides riyuki ohma rihito they are guarantied to win their match

Banned
There is actually a chance for Gaolang to lose. Remember he himself said that his right hand is done for on Kengan Asura. Even if he is one of the strongest he now have an Achilles heels

Dex-chan lover
For the Gaolang matchup, I thought it'd be interesting to have him vs a grappler type situation, but this is fine too.

I predict Gaolang will lose, or win barely just to set the bar. But Kengan has been known for breaking expectations so :x

Carlos better have few aces in his sleeve, because there is like few weight categories difference here, and I don't think Sandwich would disrespect undisputed HW boxing champion with him having troubles with what, middleweight?

Dex-chan lover
Gaolang either loses to set up Purgatory as legit(we know they are but still) or he just barely wins and gives the hope that they can pull of the victory and then the next few fights go bad setting up a comeback.

Fed-Kun's army
Carlos looks like an interesting dynamic

can't wait for the next release

@popsow He's fast enough to hit a (ex)Fang without him seeing it, and strong enough to bloody his nose. Safe to say he's gonna be tough.

Power Uploader
So many good things in one chapter:
1. Gaolang finaly will get this jobbed, happy, didn't like him from original kengan, mainly cause it was him overshine Okubo.
2. Miss Toyo, I like her desing :3
3. Koga, see you in some years, lmao.
4. Nobody gonna react to "Le Banner"?

At first i think Carlos would be like a grim boxer, je turned out a likeable badass. Yumigahama is sucha troll.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad they didn't go with Rigito first, the outcome would've been too predictable, not to mention, not very exciting beyond knowing the opponent's abilities.

Raian is the best hahaha hope he ends up killing that wannabepunisher shitbag too

Users who are viewing this thread