Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Oh fuck, dark powers usually mean no bueno, muy bad indeed, i can only hope it is just temporary.
Also, the dresses on this korean manwhas always surprise me at the level of detail.

First the Kurta clan, now Chrollo’s heart chain. Author must be a big fan.

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea what just happened, but OMG those spirits totally ship the MLxFL! That's adorable!

Dex-chan lover
I think this is going to play on how Light and Dark are two sides of the same coin. Claude is the light of the people but the darkness that protects his own personal light. Ivona on the other hand is very close to the darkness of the world and desires so she may make the light of others blossom

So the end result seems to be Claude going to extremes to protect Ivona from herself as Ivona goes to extremes for the sake of others

Here's my theory for that memory sequence: It was his memories of the past life where Ivona died, and he just got them back! I mean like, he says "Dead, in the end..." and talks about "Saving the world, but he couldn't protect the one he wanted to the most." But he hasn't saved the world in his backstory prior to the Demon King popping up! We know Ivona had befriended him in that life, and that he'd protected her back then, too... I think he's the reason time got reversed! He just didn't remember... until now. I wonder what he did to reverse time...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update <3 also, wonder if Claude is a reason the Demon King comes about hmmmmm..... huzzah for Claude's love for Ivona.

Users who are viewing this thread