Dex-chan lover
If people start remembering the past that would be bad for Ivona, unless it's only people close to her. And since she's left her family and ex fiancee they shouldn't know anything unless that strange hooded person helps them out since they obviously know something

Double-page supporter
Wait, what if all the negative past of the mana pillar is what makes the Demon King? Like it possesses your heart and corrupts you through your deepest desires? What if in the main story line someone else came to the pillar first? Will our MC be okay now that his heart has been invaded by the corruption? 🤔 I know there is also those creepy terrorist/eyeball mage baddies but not everything has to be interconnected right? or does it?

Wait bitch WHHHAaat?! -3- just when we were getting some cute fluff the plot has to kick in

Fed-Kun's army
he went super saiyan or smthn???

ok but yea i think he lost his holy power as a result of not wishing to save the world anymore

Someone ever gave me a spoiler about this chapter,
they said that in their past life, after ivone died, claude grieving so much and those makes him asking the god (?) To bring back ivona. And in return he's not the master of holy sword / not posses the power of the holy sword anymore. That's why he cant use the power of the sword. But idk if its right or wrong

I feel like he remembered his past life. If you see the images in the flashback the villagers say he saves the world. The world was only ever at risk from the demon king right? If he saved the world from the demon king doesn't that mean those were memories from the future. He also said 'they died (I'm assuming this is ivona) ' and I haven't even told then yet...
Now I'm seriously jumping in logic but did he like ivona in the past life? He wasn't able to save her and she died...? No way right. Yeah my mind is making impossible theories lol

I read spoilers and basically
You know how Claude and Ivona were really good friends and cared a lot for each other? And how Ivona was sick and died? Well Claude wanted to save her so he went to the church people, who apparently are evil, and they couldn't save her, but they brought her back to the past, and despite being evil, the church people in exchange for doing that gave Claude a demon heart, and said something about the lengths he went to for her was because he loved her but Claude was in denial. So that's how Ivona was brought back to the past to have a do-over and Claude starts getting memories of his past life with Ivona. However I read these somewhere, I think it was on instagram, so who knows how accurate it is.

WHAT. IS. HAPPENING!?

Aaagghhh! Can't wait for the next....

Thank you so much for the updates!

This reminds me of that other series where the heroes became evil because the heroines all suffered and died horribly when they were killing the demon king in like 8 or something reincarnation

But damn he's gonna lose the power of Excalibur

Also on her mind was all "revenge" so she might have gotten some evil powers too?

Fed-Kun's army
Just when I thought the story was getting a bit full. Now things are shaking up a bit 😏

Aggregator gang
Why make them suffer? I mean jeeez just get on with your own life and realize without walking in the dark you couldn’t walk into the light and meet such a wonderful person.....I am happy that you choose to obtain power to help bring down the demon king but what’s the point of the other things...?

Users who are viewing this thread