Dex-chan lover
When you reset to avoid the bad end only to get the dark route instead.

@Hypothon
wait so claude’s sword rejects him? is that permanent or is he able to control it eventually? and if he can’t then who can? ivona?

also when the sword rejects him, does that get exposed to their enemies and used against him?

@enyoteremchi My memory with the spoilers is terrible but if I remember it right
its just really, really painful to hold. That's why it felt like the sword rejected him. I mean, I'm not sure what happens during combat but again, the important thing is Ivona is able to solve this when they ask the church to cooperate. Honestly, the only spoilers I'm really interested in so far that hasn't been answered even at the forums was about the hooded person. Its been heavily speculated its either Ivona's mother or a member of the church.

Any other spoilers have been answered
random spoilers ahead
Ivona's maid is a traitor simply because she was in love with Gaspal. But we have no idea what she'll do other than its minor enough that our couple punishes her by firing her yet giving her money (which we assume is hush money). Gaspal and Tristan will inevitably die the way Ivona died in the first timeline, they will be so desperate to do the ritual that they'll do it themselves and suffer the consequences

@Hypothon - YES! Thank you so very much for answering that one mystery I wanted solved!
Gaspel and Tristan's death! I really wish they would suffer more than just that for their deaths, but I guess it's good enough that they eventually get their own promised punishment for everything they put Ivona through! But I am a bit confused since I was under the impression that the hooded figure was supporting them in their revenge against Ivona? In that case, did said person simply abandon them when they became useless or did they just have a dumb moment and decide to do that dumb shit in secret despite the risks to them without said person's knowledge?

@BlueCatMage Its been a while when I checked for new spoilers on this series (frankly, I'm looking forward to the translated Claude POV chapters more, the adaptation cut quite a few namely on the ear piercing and first night as a married couple chapter) and again
no one answered on the hooded person spoilers. An extension of Tristan and Gaspal's death, Gaspal, though they both died relatively on the same time but if I remember it right, Gaspal was used in the ritual first, then Tristan. Ofc the end result is still the same since they lacked the mana to do the ritual like first timeline Ivona.

Plus, like Ivona. Technically, they do suffer. I mean, didn't Ivona suffer physical and mental damages in her psyche (lack of sleep due to pain)
Additional minor spoilers
as we've seen this chapter and last, Ivona's contracted spirits are incredibly intelligent and have thoughts of their own. They are extremely loyal to her.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh... she is still trapped by past life traumas that she seeks power in order to have no opposition. Just hope she will realise that she has the power already by her side. But I am more concerned about the dukes clear fall to darkness. Result of his wish to be able to protects her being corrupted?

what is that sinister aura with claude.... don’t tell me he’s like the demon king or something 😳

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone wants power.
But power should be given to the one that wants it the least.

Double-page supporter
I think he just obtained memories of his past existence... And became Saber Alter.

It would be wild if he was the reason Ivona was able to relive her life - if he, in the first iteration, did something to allow the world to reset and for her to retain her memories. Some kind of sick, twisted fate.

Users who are viewing this thread