Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the (fast) update. Now All left is waiting for S2....

Excluding Claude's backstory, I hope she'll at least take her normal mana back 😄

Dex-chan lover
Hoo boy. A staple, but a nasty spell nonetheless. I guess the trigger warning is appreciated, but wouldn't the gaslighting and abuse from Gaspal and all that have crossed the line by now anyway?

Anyway, we finally get a good peek into Claude's head. Yeah, I can see why Ivona wormed her way into his heart so quickly, as well as why he probably had a hard time getting married. That was...unfortunate by all accounts, but a believable background.
And now, we're gonna get a heart to heart, and I love that.

Ivona: Seeing this won't hurt me. Instead, I'm even more determined.
Me: Oh thank god.
Claude: *wakes up in bed as a bruised and bandaged child* Oh...mother...
Me: OH DEAR GOD.

Wowowow. Communication from the ML?? In this economy? Wack. <3

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Aaahh my heart when I saw the young claude crying.. (T-T)...I'm really glad he found ivona.
Ivona be like imma not gonna be affected on this shit. Got already flashbacks of this in mah head a thousand times that made me puke. When you used your past as a motivation towards your future.. Way to go ivona!!

Thank you sooo much for the translations! ❤❤❤

Double-page supporter
Ivona touching those mega milk tiddies oh man i am jealous 👀👌

Dex-chan lover
@criver I'm curious, if this is a very bad exposition, then how it should be done? It's an honest question since I found this pretty much easy to follow and still have the impact, I don't get which part is bad.

Users who are viewing this thread