Dex-chan lover
It's really hard to tell in "Kengan", but I truly believe Gaolang is too awesome to just lose like that. Even Kanoh couldn't outbox him in their fight and had to use trickery and Gaolang only got stronger since then.

Dex-chan lover
Nosebleed would already be a disadvantage as you can see in Karate Shoukoushi. But yeah Kengan is further away from reality so I don't expect this.

He miss drawing at legs.
95621582_2755714314539106_5102075999781126144_n.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It's going to be a DBZ sort of battle as opposed to a Hajime no Ippo one, huh? I mean the kind where a character dodges countless punches within a blink of a moment and we only hear the explanation of the trained guys who are watching. Laaazy.
At least the matchup is good. Not sure if Gaolang gonna job to establish Purgatory as a threat, or if he's gonna win. Maybe the Spanish guy is emaciated on purpose to give opponents a fair try. Like Zaraki Kenpachi.
Art's less shitty this time. Maybe it's like that in Kengan. Fights are well drawn, while fillers in between are lazy digital photoshop things.

Page 7: I thought his name was Hayami Masaki. Meguro died.

Also, Holy Mary, Mother of God, is Carlos fast. To not only duck Gaolong's Flash, but to touch him before he noticed. Insane.

@DISCO_BOT

Except muscles are the engines that propel you, so you're saying smaller engine go faster which is not how physics works.

You gotta have more muscle for more speed

Dex-chan lover
@Feriafansomega that really hit the spot hahaha but only to an extend, there needs to be a balance between mass and agility, that's what Bruce Lee thought

Dex-chan lover
@Sharpedgs Do you even watch box? Those with a lot of muscles are clearly slower than those with less, even more when their bodies aren't made to have a lot of muscles.

Users who are viewing this thread