Starting to get excited for this fight, hope we start strong with a good one.

@ixsaz Maybe you're the one that actually needs to watch boxing, the only place muscles slow you down are in fighting games. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51090bGcoR8 Heavyweight speed right there, look how badly those muscles are slowing down Mike Tyson 🤣

@Baroona

No, Mike Tyson was shorter than almost if not, every other opponent he fought against so he could move faster. His mass also made him get tired more easily as more muscles almost meant less energy, he gassed out if he didn't finish a fight in the first few rounds. Even in Hajime no Ippo, characters like Takamura are classified as "Featherweight" speed when they are moving fast because generally people with less weight to worry about are faster when trained properly. You don't see professional runners have dense weights on their body, they're usually more slender, athletic because that not only tires them out but it has a heavier impact on the legs.

Dex-chan lover
@Baroona
I REALLY don't think that argument works. Mike Tyson was a physical freak of nature with a top-tier coach and an entire childhood dedicated to boxing. Not just anyone can be a heavy weight and be as fast as him. He was the exception not the rule. @Davy0 over here sums it up perfectly

Power Uploader
Thats a strange outfit for referee, also hooray, time to job for Gaolang!
Thanks for translation HnG!

It's obvious that at some point granpa Kuroki will come back to crush all the young boys again 😆

It would be interesting to have Kuroki level fighter, but I doubt Carlos is on that level. He doesn't have a beard...Though he looks like a drunkard so he could be a master.

If he's already faster than a character with one of the fastest punches in the series, he's Kuroki level. Being able to fight a Fang and they call you one of the best strikers in the series is a feat since they seem to be picked from already being monsters before training even starts. This guy is hyped to be very strong.

Nah he’s not on Kuroki’s level just because he’s faster than Gaolang. Gaolang was beaten by Kanoh, who was beaten by Kuroki, so if anything Carlos is most likely on par if not slightly stronger than Kanoh.

Besides, Kuroki is probably the strongest character in comparison to literally anyone and at the end of Asura he said he’s still “green” implying he’s has massive amounts of room to improve. I really hope he comes back during an arc of Omega to fight against the bad guys like the people the “worm” is working with.

tall skinny boxers usually have fast jabs and straights, but im pretty sure thats just because keeping the other guy at range is a good strategy when most of your opponents are shorter and more muscular. idk if it makes much of a difference either way. But i also would never have guessed that you can make an 8 year old superhumanly tough by hitting him in the head with a hammer every day so what do i know, less than the authors of this manga thats for sure

Contributor
🤔🤔but it's scientifically impossible for mass to be faster than light. 🤔

Double-page supporter
I knew that Medel had something like a burned out or depressing story behind. Hope that both guys get a genuine smile and a fullfilling battle from this.

This is gonna be so epic. Last time Kanoh did defest Gaang but not before he failed miserably at trying to beat Gaolang at his boxing game. This guy might actually be able to do that

Users who are viewing this thread