Ain will grow up loved and that's the important thing ! T^T

Ty for updating so much !! <3

Fed-Kun's army
It almost feels as if she didnt read the novel?

Doesnt she know about that family history?

About how the kids are trained?

I mean it doesnt look like she read the novel at all....

Aggregator gang
Maybe this lunatic should redirect all the effort he puts into poisoning his own children into coming up with effective methods to prevent his children from being poisoned. Since it's ostensibly for the kid's benefit and all.

@zDarkness I think that the novel never specified Ain's childhood nor his training (MC already got the idea that he was already invincible from the novel and was shocked to discover his alergy towards peaches)., it only talked about Roselia's relationship with Ain and MC thought that it was the lack of love in his childhood what pushed him to become a villain in the first place, she doesn't know he was already crazy lmao.

The kid will die naked on the battlefield... Thanks MC for doing useless stuffs... Welp by then she would have notices a few or alot changes in Ain facade....

Thank you for the chapter. Please don’t drop the series, I prefer your translations!

Seeing both sides’ arguments, i think an appropriate balance can be struck. Like he will continue the training of the duke but it won’t be in a cold environment anymore. He’ll be loved and all but won’t have any « weakness » either.
Ah and F

Users who are viewing this thread