thank you for translating this..
F
i feel like an ungrateful child sayin F to translator
kkkkkkkkkkkk

Fed-Kun's army
F
How will Ain tackle his mother's worries and his training now?

I have no doubt the author will keep her the same way she is now and into the future. Hate her character, her ignorance and her distorted image of Ain.

Dex-chan lover
In case the Pro Father faction still hasn't realised they're being played
Ain still is drinking the poison and doing the training he simply made a show to make his mother believe it stopped.

Yes, you got played like the the heroine. If she's dumb you're more so for not realising 😜

I actually like the FL being protective of Ain because no matter how manipulative/calculative he is, he's still a child. He's still impressionable by his environment and he's still in the process of getting his own definition of right and wrong. Even adults shouldn't be treated as roughly as he was.

I hope though, that the FL is conscious of this rather than just treating it simply as poison bad, love good thing. And I really really hope the author portrays Ain more to his age/experience i.e. still being naive to certain things. His inner dialogue is too similar to his dad, who should be a lot more experienced

is it a myth to drink poison to get immunity of it or is it really medically possible?
meh, whatever the author says.
F

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know what to think. I agree that it's barbaric but it's more barbaric if someone in the spotlight as the beir of this famous household ends up dying of poisoning, aren't administrated doses of poison to build up his resistance better than that?

Again, preferably, he wouldn't even have to get that but it's not like the house of this Duke can just turn a new leaf and even if they did, their old enemies wouldn't let them and would come after every member especially the heir.
So yes the duke is right and if she thinks she can protect Ain she is sorely mistaken. The best she can do is make his free time pleasant

Dex-chan lover
@theowww depends. If it's something like a virus or a bacteria, our body can build up immunities. But some straight chemical poisons? Lolnope.

Oof... Thats a tough situation. His dad has to enforce tough love to keep his son alive but making a child drink poison is also kinda messed up. Lol at the person who said the kid will die naked on a battlefield cause of her coddling. It's dark but I couldn't help laughing at that.

I seriously don't understand how people can hate Roselia lmao. she doesn't understand how a dukes heir has to be educated? nah y'all are the delusional ones thinking abuse is okay because it's just "strict education". she's an idiot for believing ain? she's taking care of a child who's a victim of abuse. ain isn't a villain, he's a product of his upbringing. y'all need to think when you consume media istg

Users who are viewing this thread