Fed-Kun's army
@Siquall

Where was it stated that Ain's died early? It isn't mentioned in the prologue or the first chapter. All I remember is MC saying that SHE is going to die due to being muderered by her son, which is completely different from what you're stating.

Speaking of which, I would LOVE IT if the story was more focused on the Mom stopping Ain's from being the perfect villain so that she doesn't get murdered by him, but instead MC acts like she's doing this completely out of selfless intent to protect this child she finds adorable, which is a completely different approach.

I hope she discovers his true personality soon coz ngl she's getting annoying. Coz like he said its like going into the battlefield naked so if her goal is to make him grow up properly or smth she needs to discover Ains true self but ALSO not shelter him and still find a way to make him strong. Not saying that she should go back to poisoning her own step-kid but at least don't be so dumb as to treat him like a pure innocent boy and expect that sheltering him and not teaching him how to fight/defend himself properly would keep him alive as a Chide family member

Dex-chan lover
@Chairrypie She more or less understands how bad he can be cause she already read about his misdeeds. The reason she's trying to so drastically change him even if it goes against all that makes him and keeps him alive is because she knows that this path will lead him to certain death. So basically, she's going all out or nothing.

[Is grotesquely conflicted bybthe need for more adorableness & ethical duty to end slavery.]

F. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Ain! We'll wait for you!!! 😭😭😭😭😭

In any novel/webtoon, I always find it annoying whenever the heroine is stubbornly forcing her views for others to follow and always feel righteous who thinks she always right but actually knew nothing 🙄 It seems all that all the characteristics described this FL 🤦

I dont hate the mc 🙈🧚‍♀️💕 but take out the dont 🥵🙈😍💕🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️

@ Chrona
You're making a very good case for child abuse.
Poison a child, break their bones, starve them and force them through all forms of pain to make them stronger.
And for what?
Tradition?
"Because that's how its always done?"

The novel clearly states that he turns into a villain and kills his mother.
So what exactly was the point of all this 'training'.
Because it's the 'norm' of this world?
We're on chapter 11, we have no idea what the actual world building is like.
And don't you think that if it's the 'norm' of this world that children are abused that it's up to the adults to change it?
Adults like the MC who have a moral compass and know that there is no excuse to turn a child into a weapon.

Fed-Kun's army
She shouldn’t speak on things she dosen’t know about, the world is not the peaceful home she transmuted from....I am for her showing them what warmth is like but seriously

@Chrona wow, you really know your stuff yeah? that's cool!

@TheGodEmperor i see, for plot huh? but still it's a unintended bad example for fools who takes an example in everything without checking it first. oh well, cannot say the author's fault it is then, just hoping no more fools become victims.

Users who are viewing this thread