Dex-chan lover
The bastard could've easily ended the argument with : " and what if he get struck by the poison he's not prepared against?" but instead asked her about her true motive and warns her against trusting her son: the one fucking thing that gives her the ammo to fire back at him.

Aggregator gang
I get where she is coming from, and I agree that the duke should praise him and show the child more affection. And whenever he could, he should be more lenient and spoil him. However, as for his education, I kinda agree with the duke.

I know it's cruel to feed a child poison but this isn't the modern world where she lived as a normal citizen. It's really important for someone in a high standing as Ain to be immune to poison. If he doesn't do it now under the supervision of everyone, he would be made to do it one day under a malicious intention, and perhaps, nobody is there to assist him. The poison should be adjusted that he doesn't become so weak and in so much pain like now though. He could've had died if only it was a little more. Go bit by bit yeah? Do poison in moderation???

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
My metabolism is also pretty fast, but due to the lack of activity i'm getting fat! Pls hepll

F

F

Also, I am never going to be able to not see Chad now. He has gone from dignified to frat bro. This not ok, but it is very funny.

I'm not so keen on the fml. She read the novel, but she's still kinda stuck in acting like a modern woman. She doesn't think about anything but Ain (and doesn't even see the real him), and it sometimes feels like she's forgetting its her life now and not just a novel... But well, I'll continue reading, so it can't be that bad 😂

Users who are viewing this thread