@Flyh calm down you overacting illiterate. No need for cursing. It's like people are forgetting the setting of the story. It's like living in the palace where it is proven fact that rivals will even kill unborn and new born babies to reach their goal. It's not the same with the era like the ones we are living in. You're projecting 2020 era with the novel era. It's not the same. For those who was wants your sweet innocent Ain to grow up without having to go through this, guess what? You're setting him up to be killed. Also Ain ain't never been innocent since she woke up in the novel. She'll have her rude Awakening soon. And I can't wait.

I just wanna say, aside from the whole MC being short sighted about living in a harsh fantasy era she’s read about and how cruel it is. Are the other nobles mad because the king taxes them “appropriately” (we haven’t gotten a number) and redistributes the money among lower class citizens? Assholes.

Fed-Kun's army
@Flyh

I think most people are criticizing her for not actually solving the problem. Heroine thinks it's abuse to train a child to be tolerant to poison, but doesn't stop to think why anyone would do this in the first place. She's not addressing the base problem which is Ain's being involved for a very rough criminal life.

And until now, all actions of the heroine are completely natural, but natural for these who have a heart.

Natural for anyone who has been born in the comfort of the modern era, not natural for anyone dealing with the cut throat power struggles of nobility.

It seems like everyone here is willing to let their children drinking poison over and over again until they are completely immune to poison.

If I planned on having my child become a criminal mastermind in danger of assassination, yes I would, but I don't plan to raise a child to become a criminal mastermind so I don't.

Yeah, I know, it's important in the story because there are killers and all, bla bla bla... Yeah and so what ?

Because whether or not he's drinking poison is the wrong problem to solve, the correct problem to solve is why he needs to train to be immune in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Chad heard yall were talking shit about his A E S T H E T I C S
1P5hf1v.png

Meh. I’m more worried that this seems to be the type of story where he’s going to grow up and fall for her 😬

As an aside, you can make someone strong without abusing them. Even if feeding him poison is necessary, showing care and concern for your child is only natural. The Duke could not care less.

i'm so glad you said something about the arms and I was not the only one left wondering! :D

Dex-chan lover
@marsbars

Finally, someone who think the same with me. While the training is harsh, it is (sadly) necessary. It won't be a problem if at the same time, he receives care and attention.

If I put it in modern term, you can put your child in a lot of cram school since it benefits them (heck yeah, thanks to my arithmetic lesson I am now counting faster and it is REALLY helpful. Can't imagine living without that skill 😭) while giving them a break and affection as well.
Now if you put your child in a lot of cram school without listening their complain or barely giving them break and take care of them IS THE PROBLEM.
So basically, dad and mom are half right.

Mother, you'll realize that those training is for Ain.

HAHAHA. Where is his arm? 😂

@TheGodEmperor Yeah, I cringed when she said that.

It seems clear to me that she will eventually learn that she's wrong from the way the plot is going right now. I just hope this won't take very long because she's being really annoying with the way she treats both Ain and and the Duke.

Also, the only person whose name I remember off the top of my head is Ain. I literally do not remember what the Duke's and the MC's name is lol.

Dex-chan lover
@MelodyKey to be fair, they have said Ain's name the most. I think the MC's is Roselia or so. Don't remember the Duke's name other than his last name since they've said that enough

Fed-Kun's army
“As long as I shower him with love, I can change him!” Said all the women who tried and failed 🤣

@TheGodEmperor Eh, she isn't saying it about a gown love-interest. She's saying it about a kid when a) she has only seem his angelic side and doesn't know he's already at psycho killer level of "not what he seems" and b) children's personalities are pretty maliable, so if he was still at the very beginning of a downward spiral like she thinks, she'd have a good chance if she knew what she was doing.

Note that she has no thoughts of doing the same for the Duke, who she's seen the bloody side of and is a grown dude. That would be cringe. Future levels of cringe, without psychological/similar tags but with romance, are up for speculation.

Dex-chan lover
Shower him with love? Maybe one day he will shower with you, mother.

Oof I feel like her way of thinking would be correct if this was set in the modern times but the world she's in relies heavily on necesarry precautions...I kinda feel dumb rooting for her when all she says is that "I'll change him with love!"...I do understand where she's coming from. I hope the compromise they get is to do both of what the parents want. Like, even if Ain gets trained with poison, she'll still shower him with love afterwards even if she knows that his true nature isn't that innocent.

Users who are viewing this thread