Too bad therapy doesn't exist. This I hope Ain and the duke at least find happiness even if they don't change at all. Living just for the sake of keeping the family name alive and not being happy is the same as being dead.

Dex-chan lover
Please never stay with a toxic partner with hope of changing them someday, folks out there. It's obvious, but it has to be said.

...Hmm. Now this is interesting. This chapter pretty clearly framed the Chide family as heroic, loyal subjects of the crown. Brutally pragmatic, but heroic nonetheless. Rather, it's all the nobles who are dissatisfied that the king valuing the commoners over the nobility.

And, from what I can tell, the crown prince is probably the male lead of the novel, while the girl he's close to is his love interest. Are we getting an Otome thing where the heroes and villains are actually flipped? It seems to be due to manipulation behind the scenes too, though, so...hmm.

I kinda feel finding the Mc a bit weird.. I can't explain it that well, but I feel that she's kind of imposing (?) her views on an environment that's very different from where she came from.. I don't know, well, this is my personal opinion anyway..

@Skiphon i got your point but why not give this a chance i think this will get better she just don't know the truth yet and sorry for my crappy engrish

Users who are viewing this thread