I feel like I'm going crazy, on my screen it's super tiny. How are y'all reading this? Because I really want to read it but zooming in does nothing.

Dex-chan lover
O3o where was that prologue with her family? And their funny antics? :<
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
I am extremely happy and grateful to FINALLY get to read this, but the translating seems much less "elegant" than i'd come to expect after reading through the LN

Dex-chan lover
Wow, the translation is a bit. . . anyway thanks for this story! You've worked hard.

Fed-Kun's army
God help the soul of that person who made it longstrip 😂😂😂.

Thanks for the translation tho. Can't eat ur cake and have it 🤷.

what is this, a manga for ants? 😅
thanks for the translation tho

Fed-Kun's army
I wanted to read it but it is to small. Trying to use the function to resize it just blurs the words too. I guess I will just not get to read this one. :(

Dex-chan lover
What is with the prince... Why did you made that declaration... What are you? A Tsundere?

P.S. @BlazeScans Thank you for translating this~
Don't stop and keep making progress. No one started good, mistakes are bound to appear here and there. Don't give up and take the critics as input (unless it's a toxic people who spread hate speech just so they could see the world burn. In that case, just block them)

Group Leader
@Lymus im working on that now (the free raws that i obtained where setup like this) should be fixed tommorow

Ummm. Thanks for translating! It was okay but i couldn't quite read it well😥. Anyway, good work. Hope you'll improve more from here on out.

Dex-chan lover
This was painful. Why do these subhumans still use vertical single pages? Smartphones have been around for a decade.

Users who are viewing this thread