Will this have a genderswap tag now? Is this forever?

And what's up with that girl asking why Komi-san is put on a pedestal like some god or something for no reason at all? OBVIOUSLY is because she is the very definition of cute, thus the goddess of cuteness, and that girl SHOULD SHOW SOME RESPECT!

Dex-chan lover
I like how Tadano claps after seeing how much Komi had improve along the way. Just marry already densy bastard.

Whew, Anchi-chan sounds like some commenters that appear here from time to time, especially when there's no development on the romantic storyline lol

I've been watching Hololive and learned that antis are actually people who likes to spend time with the people they like. They say mean stuff just to get noticed by senpai

Aggregator gang
Anchi means hater in Japan

Probably, I'm not really sure. My source is pop team epic.

Double-page supporter
Man, why's she gotta kill the vibe like that? For shame Anchi-san.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone having problems with Anchi girl. I think she'll be another interesting challenge for Komi to grow from. After all, she's perhaps the only person who has voiced any sort of dissatisfaction to komi's face, and I mean, laying it hard.

Aggregator gang
Whaaat? A new character that a vocal group of people hate at first??? In MY Komi Can't Communicate?

Users who are viewing this thread