If i were that candidate crown princess, i would be so embarrased that i'm gonna dig a hole and hide in there for the rest of my life. What a dummy bish

Ty for translating!! And wowow that girl was so rude pushing Rayburn away when she’s literally the one who shoved herself on him and didn’t care about how obvious she was being🙄

I wonder what kind of task that princess hoya gave to sir mano that made him have such an unreadable expression 😔

sister's a dumb bitch i want her to disappear. She says we can't trust anyone... He can't trust her to not do dumb shit looking like him 😂

Supporter
Yep! Next time she won't help you and let you fall in the stairs! -_-

Aggregator gang
So you're telling me that she's ready to commit treason for him because he smiled in her general direction once?

Rif

I hope nothing happens to the both of them :(. Im getting worried hsjskl

I like the interaction of Angela and Blen.
Um, sir Mano, please don't do whatever princess Hoya ask 😟

Princess Garnet? More like garbage. 😒 Pushing Rayburn like that, I really dislike her.

That Blondie is not in your way... ur in the way of my ship. And I’m ready to run over you 👁👁

Argh. That blue haired biatch. She almost caused Rayburn to fall off! So selfish and narcissistic. Just because a person helped you you think that person already likes you? Grrr. I'm so pissed off at her.

Users who are viewing this thread