Supporter
get a waifu in the other world, get a waifu in this world too.
So the solution for people humiliated and bullied that this manga gives is: become a god and all be fine.

anyone asking anything questions about how he changed so much and shit: this is a power fantasy, the reason is for it to feel good to the reader, nothing more nothing less.

Aggregator gang
That the mc keeping being humble is a good touch I don't think his personality will change overall and don't want too.
This is fine as is.

I can't wait for the next chapter

Thank you for the update chapter btw!.

Dex-chan lover
An isekai that is not quite trash and deals with long term mental abuse? I will keep reading to see where this is going.

Fed-Kun's army
@deathmailrock He aknowledges that on Page 9 at least :D i mean, thats just how these mangas work, they couldnt do the whole situation if he wasnt a bit "dumb" in that regard after all. (Just like his new looks dont fit his old, since when does getting slim delete freckles and stuff... :D but well :D)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlation!

In regards to the content, almost nothing of value occurred this chapter. We got a glimpse into his mental state but that's it really for any new developments... Essentially a fanservice chapter :p - not quite what I expected...

Contributor
I get that a bunch of readers think this is legit because the MC was previously traumatized, but in practice it just seems like a humblebrag.

Double-page supporter
The MC is such a pushover, everything about this is lame and boring. It doesn't bring anything decent to the table, just overused cliches and it doesn't even execute them well. This is just a self-insert type work with an MC that has no brains.

Users who are viewing this thread