to say the truth this is a very enjoyable read,going in another world and in your own is pretty cool and is working very well

Dex-chan lover
I cant’t get cucked if im already a cuck so take that Join Our Discord Image

@TokenOtaku at least the mc is not a shut in otaku who does nothing in their life.... he was just a lucky guy...a very fugly lucky guy that got bullied because of his face...... and by the way, the translation is a bit unique

Power Uploader
The MC is a high-schooler.

Since Miu was drinking, she must be over 20.

I like age gap, but I wonder what her reaction will be once she knows his age.

I wont join a discord that begs. I like my small 20 person discords where everyone knows everyone.

Double-page supporter
@somane44 Funny thing is, when he did some hardship workout with his old man, he made no satisfying achievements, but now, he is still making more.
Was his body cursed or suffering from a syndrome or something? x'D
Geez

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this is another wish fulfillment isekai, though to be honest this mc is different from another "ugly neet mc suddenly become op" (though this mc is not a neet he just very unlucky with this appearance) this guy still retain his humble attitude and kind to the other due to his grandpa teaching (for now maybe) rather than seeking revenge for past bullying, although this bit boggle my mind, how come mc born ugly like that, i see the grand pa is tall and good looking from his silhouette (i think with this current form it's justified that he can count as his real grandson lol), also his brother and sister also good looking, why looking so different just like he adopted or something (or maybe he make that ugly for just sake of bullying target plot convenience)

I like this. Its definitely not unique and has all the same tropes as other isekai but its execution is kind of endearing. Im starting to think the grandfather raised him this way because he knew he might one day enter the other world and have this growth in power. It would be bad if he was a Piece of shit w/ those skills xD. Also I appreciate that even though he looks "better" and taller now he still has insecurities. After all when you have been mentally tormented most your life a simple visual change isnt going to alter how you feel inside.

Edit: @In_The_Nightside_Eclipse It might be that he dramatized how ugly mc was to get a point across? I also found it weird how he was so short considering his lineage. That or maybe the Grandfather also entered the Isekai world and had a growth like MC ?That wouldn't change your genes after all maybe ?

Users who are viewing this thread