Dex-chan lover
Going with a bow is a good idea, as the other pre-firearm options are spear and knife which require physical proximity and much more strength. A 55£ bow will do for anything short of an Elk, and even then can work with a lot of practice (which she doesn't have).
I'd probably imagine myself a hunting rifle, but i grew up around enough of them to know how they work, and how the ammunition works.
Thing is, she had all those strength potions, so... practice with a lighter bow, and then hunt with a heavy one while using a strength potion would be a good plan.
Or use a sling, or use magic in place of a sling.
Oohhhh! Magic railgun...
Anyway.

@Richman it's probably just a VERY realistic concern; being "married off" (read: sold for sex) was very common throughout our history, and there's no reason to think that's different here.
Hell, having nightmares about that is the most honest part of this series...

for a muscleless plump lady like her settle a trap with magic is the best way to hunt in my opinion. she just need some bait for it.

Dex-chan lover
I know this probably isn't super relevant to the story, but I just want to say:

• After weighing 50 sunflower seeds, the average weight was about 174 mg.
• 4 of those seeds is about 696 mg.
• the mass energy equivalence (e=mc2) tells us that 696 mg = 62,553,360 MJ
• 62,553,360 MJ = 14,950.6 tons of TNT

That is all.

Can't get this chapter to load. I'm able to get other recently posted chapters to load pretty quickly. Anyone know why this is happening?

Double-page supporter
She needs a "instant legolas" wood attachment for that bow. Having better accuracy, a clip, and easier draw would go a long way for hunting some meat.

Aggregator gang
She can manifest an onigiri but she can't manifest a fillet mignon? okay.

Fed-Kun's army
sometimes, i feel disappoint for any manga about archery..some manga artist sometimes not doing good research about where to put the arrow...
ever since i tried how to do archery it so different...

Users who are viewing this thread