Aggregator gang
i'm still on dad's side no matter what ;-; poor guy being misunderstood no wonder he'd be cold

"it's hard to understand him when he starts doing things he wouldn't usually do" she said .... SAME GOES FOR YOU MY LADY!
Other people would think you changed so much like dudeeeeee

Is she stupid can't she tell he is not any child. He's someone who has lots of enemies. He need to take poison.

He has to put up an act for her every time and now she encroaching on his free time(the time he takes the poison?). Of course he's gonna get tired of the act.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol Ains be like "don't get between me and my poison training", man she's such a hypocrite, she try to show affection to Ains and wouldn't even give the Duke a proper conversation, I don't like the female lead at all.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
You know what? Inb4 let's take a bath together because we're family

I don't get why she didn't even try to get along with the duke. If the duke head over heels for her she could take control how the 'evil family' raised their own children.
But with MC being dumb as a brick the family would perish in instant anyway

Ain't the female lead just doing this to make the child won't kill her when he becomes older? Plus all she has been saying is that he is so cute <shotacon> and doesn't even care about why he needs to train like that...She is more selfish than the duke 🙃

Dex-chan lover
"What's...play?"

Doesn't even give him free time to drink poison on his own now. Ha.

Fed-Kun's army
I guess she is eventually going to become tedious to him, I honestly can’t imagine her being able to play with him...I mean he is not in kindergarten...it’s not like you can play tag and I doubt mc has the capacity for chess...
Honestly wth can they even do to play?

Users who are viewing this thread