Dex-chan lover
Shiina has the same school uniform as the Ookami Shounen characters, are they from the same school? Will we get cameos?

Double-page supporter
Namo's work never cease to amaze me. I just can't get enough of his art style. Anything Namo would make, I'm in.

Fed-Kun's army
87iiMg3.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ohhhhh! That was so cute! Now if only I could get myself a nice girlfriend like that. Lol.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like Tsubame-Sanjo being such an artisan producing area isn't just manga bullshit:
https://notesofnomads.com/tsubame-sanjo-niigata-japan/
Now, as a knife guy, I know all about Seki City. Even the fucking official city mascot has knives for ears, but I was unaware of Tsubame-Sanjo and its cutlery. So I actually learned something here.
Look at those god damn water stones:
hYaZfKQ.jpg

While it's a bitch to clean up (although building up a slurry and working with it is also somewhat fun, kinda like playing with dishsoap and making bubbles almost), there is something to be said for the satisfaction of working with water stones. They can be... ridiculously expensive. And, especially the Japanese ones, can be very soft and not last long and require constant fucking flattening (annoying as shit), but they produce some fantastic edges and you can get a lot of feedback from the stones on the knife edge.

I haven't bought custom or "artisan" stones, just Shapton (much longer lasting and cheaper, my preferred) and Chosera (EXPENSIVE AF and do not last long at all, but great stones) water stones. Good stuff, great results.

Double-page supporter
Dis fcking dude made a fcking engagement ring infront of his future wife and gave it to her what a madlad

Dude is a metal artisan his custom crafted engagement ring is probably worth 10 times more than a mass produced one you buy in a jewelry store. lol

Users who are viewing this thread