Dex-chan lover
I wonder if gao doesn't give a shit about the rules and that point on continues to plummel his fist down that slimy snakes face outside the ring

IIIII knew it. I knew that the Kengan fighters would suffer having to follow Purgatory's home rules. Especially when it's no longer a fight to the death. Expect more bull shitery like this, especially from the 6th Fang

Was this punch Called "God glow" because God blow was taken by konosuba and it would have sounded dumb ? If it is its hilarious

Power Uploader
People mad at Dorado, but this is a pure startegy winning in itslef, you can put this into the books, if you're weaker - lead into the ambush. Gaolang pretty much lost cause didn't saw this coming while cornering an opponent.

Banned
I think it is pretty impressive play done by Medel. Sure it may look shitty but at the end of the day it is Gaolang fault for not noticing it. Props to Medel for his strategy. Also for those who said that despite his big talk Medel resort to scummy tactics. You guys should remember that he merely follow the rules.

Even if Gaolang touched the floor first I doubt this pendejo can fight again after getting his face caved in like that.

@Coriander he doesn’t need to fight again, purgatory rules are that the fighters only fight once, it’s not a bracketed tourney like before.

@Pterodactyl I meant as in his career, not the kengan vs purgatory fight itself. Even the family friendly underground purgatory won't be possible for him with skull damage like that.

Aggregator gang
so is it a tie or are they gonna get judged? cuz i still think gaolang wins if they get judged stylewise and stuff

NO, you guys dont understand it, what shitty is, after Medel shiitin about how strong he is and how lonely he is everyone dodge fight against him, he pulled this cowardy one and run away himself!!

Group Leader
Holy crap, that was an awesome twist. Using the rules to his advantage to make up for his own weakness. That's so cool.

Why do I feel that the next Kengan fighter is going to have none of this bullshit and will simply destroy the opposition without letting have a ring out or a down or something ? xD

Users who are viewing this thread