Thank you for the hardwork

Like other said, you need to improve your typeset, and also I feel weird about the servant and maid not calling their lord with honorific like "-sama" while mitsuha called him with "-san"

Group Leader
Translation is good, actually you did better than others wo was scanlating for the first time. The typesetting just needs improvement but don't worry, you'll get the hang of it while on the.go so just do your best. ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

Fed-Kun's army
The Adobe Photoshop 2020 in your credit catch my interest. Care for a download link buddy?

Fed-Kun's army
yeah, you're doing great, i read it smoothly..thanks for your hard work even if it's your first time

Viscountess. That's Viscountess Mitsuha von Yamano, to you! I keep wondering why some pronounce have become unisex and it's as if female pronouns didn't exist nowadays smh

You made a great job here, congrats :) thank you for translating this chapter to us. Have a nice day

You made a great job here, congrats :) thank you for translating this chapter to us. Have a nice day

Dex-chan lover
@OP_Zed on that topic, I have always wondered why a governess is a teacher and not a female/wife-of governor.

Dex-chan lover
Decent work, but make the font smaller, it will fill the bubbles better in a smaller font, and not jut out.... also find a different font, it's not as appealing

Dex-chan lover
Translation seems fine, typesetting obviously needs work. But I also suggest you put the translator comments outside of the panels, and definitely not inside the speech bubbles. A lot of people don't like that, it can be very distracting.

Double-page supporter
please do make use of "center text", with the text aligned to the left, it looks kinda bad

Group Leader
@Fwaifuxsenpai
A lot of people are giving you shit for your typesetting (and it is bad) but they don't suggest how to improve. This should get you started on the right path.
https://mangadex.org/title/43627/anonblack-s-typesetting-guide
It is made for PhotoShop, but you can do most of the things said here with Gimp or Paint.NET (very different from Paint) which are both free programs. It's not a holy bible but just by reading chapters 1 and 2 (and applying what's in them) the quality should rise up to the point that you won't get complaints anymore.

Also, you probably want to put a permanent link to your Discord, the one you provided has expired.

Thanks for the chapter <3

Users who are viewing this thread