Group Leader
I can't seem to find the raws for Chapter 3 and on, anyone knows where to find them?
EDIT: I meant a downloadable site btw, the site where it's posted is protected, images are shuffled in the Inspect tab lol

(DM me via Discord & Mangadex xD)

Aggregator gang
this is literally just like "Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to" but the MCs are teens

Dex-chan lover
Ok but, just assaulted right on the street in public what is this place? Is it that terrible or is this just gag

Dex-chan lover
Man it did not take much for the new heroine to fall into her new role. With such a steamrolled exposition though I get the feeling this manga will be on the short side.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
You can't be gay if you have a different body, right?

Double-page supporter
People comparing this to "Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to" are completely justified however this series literally just started and the story can go completely different ways
Either way this kind of shit is basically a drug for me at this point so i wont complain, inject this cute garbage straight into my veins

Fed-Kun's army
I was imagining ジェル and 遠井さん voices on this, and it just became even better lolololol.
This series seems like fun lol! Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
@Arvanil
The most contagious thing is when it includes romcoms and that one romance partner 100% always been the fucking childhood friend or friends that happens to be male.

@archomp

I do not think. I think like most people who enjoy this kind of thing it is more about the embarrassment of the character and the fact that having a women with a male mind is funny and cute.

All people are born bi. Throughout their lives it is decided whether to remain bi or to become something fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread