not my first genderbender, but if the MC was lets say effeminate or was gay before reincarnating then it makes sense that he gets embarrassed with his friend getting close and excited when acting cool, but they just said he was a normal high schooler... ugh its very cheap how he instantly is already getting all girly... i mean it should take time before his new body start changing the way he use to think and feel when he was a boy since he is now a girl... meh lets see where this goes

Dex-chan lover
@GreemVex
... ugh its very cheap how he instantly is already getting all girly... i mean it should take time before his new body start changing the way he use to think and feel when he was a boy since he is now a girl...
Of course these stories are fictional so of course IRL rules don't necessarily apply, it depends on how the new-body mechanic is handled.
You could always argue that his memories are the same but his whole body - i.e. brain included - are swapped with that of a standard girl. I think it would be safe to assume a girl's brain would generally wire itself to attract to boys... ?

I dunno if you get my reasoning but that's how I reason with these stories to make them make more sense... Of course its just fiction so nothing really matters anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
Some people whine when GB comes out. Like come on, if you don't like it don't read it. Simple as that.

Fed-Kun's army
"... ugh its very cheap how he instantly is already getting all girly... i mean it should take time before his new body start changing the way he use to think and feel when he was a boy since he is now a girl... "

Sexual dimorphism doesn't end at just the body's appearance; it extends to the brain's make up, too. Men and women are "wired" different; so he should have some female mannerisms unconsciously already, as well. That said, "he" should be taking note of them mentally, by now. Unless he's always been a bit feminine.

damn i hate this, gb could be so interesting if they ever explored the bullshit that is the gender binary but they never do...they never do....the art is cute af tho!!!

Fed-Kun's army
This concept and its execution has been exceedingly cringy, i'll try 2 more issues and see if it gets better, because so far its just trash

To the retards saying this is trash, this isn't meant to be serious, obviously.
It's for fun, not supposed to be a manga with meaning behind every scenario lmao

I would kill to be in this exact scenario. Truck-kun take me away from this gay earth already

Users who are viewing this thread