@Radicool21

They are in a memory world. On sid's side: Aurora was a sad girl in a world full of war. On the girls side: Hero Oliver was actually a woman and an ancestor of Alpha. The cult of Diabolo created her with experiments and used her to defeat Diabolo. With Diabolo's hand the extracted cells to make pills the gave superpowers and longevity. 12 pills per year given to the knights of round, including the archbishop here

Contributor
What happened to "smellytampon"?
... that sounds so wrong...
His translation seems to be better.

Fed-Kun's army
I forsee that 'moderation' in her language translated to 'totally overboard'. Anyone betting otherwise?

le3

Dex-chan lover
v28.png

I wish if the ln is ever adapted to anime they include JJ Abrams level of lens flare in this scene....

And thanks ALOT @fellowofhorses. Kinda lost during Alpha exposition.

I wasn't expecting Miss "No Kill Like Overkill" to be so cute. I guess the perfected version of their drug also includes a cure for hair loss.

does anyone know the name of the series in the magazine cover (beside kage no jitsuryokusha ni naritakute) in the upper left, where there is a boy and a silver haired,red eyed girl.....seems interesting. i've used google translate with image translating but cant get it the right translation

Dex-chan lover
@justwantedtosearchaseriestitle Ah, yeah that's what garyash linked to. Sadly, the manga is already kind of a moot point to look into. Got shitcanned as I recall, wouldn't be surprising if the few chapters not on here yet never make it on here at all because it's hard to be motivated to work on cancelled stuff. The Novelupdates link on the other side of the one garyash put here might be the better option to look into? I haven't bothered looking at the novel yet, can't tell you if it's even been translated any further than the manga adaptation covered so far.

Dex-chan lover
haha I love this manga and all the characters :p love how the MC is derp yet his follower harem is just badass.

Maybe I'm misremembering the WN but this chapter was too fast imo, the tragic moments came so quickly and went off in one page that they don't leave any impact, and the jokes seem kind of forced because there's this mood of "seriousness"

Users who are viewing this thread