Thank you so much for translating! I really enjoy this story.

However, I wish people wouldn't judge the MC so harshly. Yes, some of the decisions she makes aren't the wisest, but we are fortunate to have the 3rd person perspective. We are given the advantage of foreseeing the approaching drama because we know what the other characters are thinking, feeling, and doing while she doesn't.
For example, in this chapter, she is walking with a friend, get's followed by the crown prince unknowingly and then, once he's outed by the friend to the crowd, has the guide him out of there because he doesn't know the city. Also, unbeknownst to her, the prince she is crushing on is trying to find her in the city. I really feel like the only poor decision she made was offering to go on the walk. However, given the fact that it was an accident as she was empathizing with the caged bird feelings both princes felt, it just seems like something a nice person would offer to do if they saw someone feeling uneasy.

Augh I really hope the crown prince is not an actual douchebag...and lmfaoo antenna 😂😂 thanks for translating!

ok sorry yall im kinda simping for the crown prince, though rayburn still #1 😔

Prince Rayburn and Crown Prince 🧡 My my can't wait for next chapter. Thankyou for this chapterr

uwu ray be feeling things for the author 🥰🥺❤️ gdi why are all the guys hot :’(( thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
So is it obvious that the uncle in killed his sister so he could blame the crown prince to get his power removed to push his nephew as a crown prince he can control? :eek: Cause that's what it's seeming like to me as this goes on.

Also, really hope misunderstandings between our cute Angela and Rayburn doesn't happen/last too long and they talk it out since, obviously, he's gonna see her with the Crown Prince.

Dex-chan lover
idk how i feel about the author just casually hanging out with the crown prince??? like... her personality aside, she should be well aware that neither rayburn nor his sister are on good terms with the crown prince and should, idk, keep a nice and polite distance away from him?????? honestly it doesn't even feel like she realizes he is royalty, with how casually she acts around him (and the twins, for that matter) and whatnot. it's like she doesn't have the barest minimum of guard up around royalty. just feels weird, dunno it might just be me 😕

Users who are viewing this thread