Somehow, the fact that all these unavailable chapters are uploaded by no group and the previous uploaders are all the same group, are quite the coincidence huh

But then again, what do I know 😗

Aggregator gang
@Itsnaruru this are for verification for those manga site advertising their site through posting chapters here

Dex-chan lover
@Mirazu you say that but there's nowhere that's actually confirmed that it's about a site, unless it was in the comments of the chapter for milady just wants to relax....

Dex-chan lover
@itsnaruru previous group dropped it since it got licensed and first uploads (the first upload of a user will prob be before they join a group) are held for review.

EDIT: sry, i was thinking of the wrong manhwa. they kinda all blend in my mind.

@pandacard he meant that mods will check to see if it is a advert for a site (or just not a chapter), which you can't know if it will be or not.

I'd assume it's just an overzealous reader tracking the progress or the uploader has been flagged as sus

I swear MC's character has become extremely dull and uninteresting in recent chapters. I know she's the typical generic naively clueless MC, but come on, she had more character in the first few chapters than on the last ones.

I'm kind of glad she didn't confess her feelings.
Honestly he was like a little kid for most of their time together before so it would be weird. I know he grew up fast after the curse was lifted but...
Have you ever run into adults that you used to babysit? I have, people who were only 4-5 years younger than I was, and I babysat them and their siblings weekly, well I could never see them as a love interest, I once held a "part-time parental role" in their life, and it would just be super weird (honestly a part of me still finds it weird in this story). It's also the reason I'm glad there was a several year distance between the two, it seperates their past relationship with the one they'll have in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread