@yeyo69 Yeah, but don't you think it's weird that she opened up to Ain so quickly despite knowing how 'evil' he becomes when he grows up? To be honest, Ain is way much more terrifying than his Father. At least the Duke doesn't hide behind a fake personality. I'm scared of people who hide their intentions, more than those who show their intentions clearly.

The book she read described Ain as being 'the ultimate villain boss' who kills his stepmother, and yet she treats the Duke as the ultimate villain.

She has no idea that it wasn't only his stepmothers (hers) abuse that influenced him becoming a villain, but several things. Including Elisha, there's also the fact that his upbringing is very strict. So she shouldn't only be aiming to prevent Ain from becoming a villain, but she should also try and convince the Duke that the household needs to change. And yet, she ignoring the fact that the Duke is Ain's father and the Head of the household that makes the final decisions in the house.

In my opinion, it's not the fact that she hasn't really opened up to the Duke yet that's bothering me. It's the fact that she easily opened up to Ain so quickly without being suspicious at all just because he is a 'child'.

Users who are viewing this thread