ditto me too!!!!!
just brings fresh memories somehow
i almost forgot that netero died xD lol
i mean this always happens .....if the ending is fine then my mind just decides without asking me to delete the information that some characters died lmao
this happened to darfra too, i forgot partially that 02 and hiro died a year later ....... really my memory scares me
im surprised i made it to highschool lol

Oooh, his efforts have finally paid off ! That's gonna be interesting to see 😂

Can't wait for more. I imagine a dodgeball from hell match incoming. 🤣

Finally!!!
But if father and son play together
Won't it be scary???

Aw yay their making progress! I’m glad. The dads such a big dummy. Hopefully she’ll eventually realize that and they can fall in love.

Thank you for translating this.

I’m afraid that his twisted obsession on Elissa would be targeted over his mother instead... let’s hope that he wouldn’t kill the dad because of that lol poor duke :((

Dex-chan lover
I've had my suspicions that the mc is actually smol brain but this chapter provides that evidence.
Don't think too hard, mc, Think simple since you only have smol brain in that pretty head of yours.

Am i the only one thinking her guard again the duke are pretty reasonnable? Don't forget she only know him as someone cruel and heartless, someone who would feed his son poison and torture his ennemies on a regular basis, and she even saw him transport a corpse (or what she believe to be one) in the middle of the house (which by itself could cause trauma) like it's a everyday occurence.

And you expect her to open up after so little time togheter ?

I would add that every time they meet, he didn't show any of his feeling, in her place i will more likely imagine that he's thinking whether or not he should kill me rather than imagine he's falling in love with me.

Users who are viewing this thread